Team Black Panther -Vs- Team Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Pre.Darksied War..

Black Panther
Spider-Man (P.P)
Ms.Marvel (Khan)
Sasquatch
Spider-Man (M.M)

Vs

Batman
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Aquaman
Cyborg

EcstaticGrace
Aquaman or Cyborg can solo.

jrodslam
Without bfr or prep, either one would have trouble with Sassy.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Pre.Darksied War..

Black Panther
Spider-Man (P.P)
Ms.Marvel (Khan)
Sasquatch
Spider-Man (M.M)

Vs

Batman
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Aquaman
Cyborg

Odd as it sounds, M.M. is completely overpowered here. He put down BLACKHEART with venom blast after blackheart wiped out an avengers team by himself.

TWICE.

Blackheart knew it was coming and was STILL taken out by venom blast. Nobody on team batman is tanking that.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Odd as it sounds, M.M. is completely overpowered here. He put down BLACKHEART with venom blast after blackheart wiped out an avengers team by himself.

TWICE.

Blackheart knew it was coming and was STILL taken out by venom blast. Nobody on team batman is tanking that.

Aquaman has venom/toxin resistance feats something I don't think Blackheart has.

Cyborg can fly and has regeneration and BFR capabilities

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by jrodslam
Without bfr or prep, either one would have trouble with Sassy.

How strong is Sasquatch I feel like Aquaman is stronger but then again I don't know much about Sasquatch. Anyways there's the trident.

And speaking of BFR Vic has that option.

jrodslam
Not allowed as per thread starter. Sassy is easily 100+cl.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Aquaman has venom/toxin resistance feats something I don't think Blackheart has.

Cyborg can fly and has regeneration and BFR capabilities

Venom blast isn't actually venom/toxin. its some kind of energy attack. Miles has another energy power he used to blow up a building once, if the marvel wiki is to be believed (I'm not a big fan of the character and don't really follow him).

Blackheart is an immortal demon- the son of mephisto. He's pretty high up there. Aquaman or Cyborg having better durability is questionable- especially since Blackheart left the battlefield, prepared himself and THEN came back only to get dominated again by the VB. That move is completely broken for what it is.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by jrodslam
Not allowed as per thread starter. Sassy is easily 100+cl.

Aquaman is a class 100+ as well

Cyborg was recently trading blows with Shazam in his book. And there's sonics as well.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Venom blast isn't actually venom/toxin. its some kind of energy attack. Miles has another energy power he used to blow up a building once, if the marvel wiki is to be believed (I'm not a big fan of the character and don't really follow him).

Blackheart is an immortal demon- the son of mephisto. He's pretty high up there. Aquaman or Cyborg having better durability is questionable- especially since Blackheart left the battlefield, prepared himself and THEN came back only to get dominated again by the VB. That move is completely broken for what it is.

I read the issue I believe your over hyping the feat regardless Aquaman has took energy blast above energy level as well as Cyborg.

The venom blast did something weird to Blackheart its like how Martian Manhunter is weak to fire yet Luke Cage isn't we wouldnt say Cage is the more powerful character though.

It seemed like a sting of some sort and it would be hard pressed to try to convince me Miles is more powerful then Jane and Ironman as well as Vision.

Blue Area Vet
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/sites/default/files/cartcwn1.png

EcstaticGrace
Against Batman sure that's the only person I feel confident about him beating here though.

I meant building level though not energy level.

Aquaman took a blast meant to destroy Hong Kong and one that destroyed Atlantis. Cyborg survived a blast seen in space.

Regardless I still believe it's a toxin/venom attack rather then energy blast which characters like Stark should be able to put out more output then Miles in a energy blast.

Panthers team loses though.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Against Batman sure that's the only person I feel confident about him beating here though.

I meant building level though not energy level.

Aquaman took a blast meant to destroy Hong Kong and one that destroyed Atlantis. Cyborg survived a blast seen in space.

Regardless I still believe it's a toxin/venom attack rather then energy blast which characters like Stark should be able to put out more output then Miles in a energy blast.

Panthers team loses though.

Come on. He more than held his own against Namor. The Hawks don't stand a chance. I don't know where the blast topic came from, but Panther took a direct blast from Stardust.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Come on. He more than held his own against Namor. The Hawks don't stand a chance. I don't know where the blast topic came from, but Panther took a direct blast from Stardust.

The blast topic came from the bringing up of Miles sting touch thing he did to Blackheart some one was suggesting it was an energy blast attack and I'm just saying if that's the case it seems silly given Iron man has more powerful energy output then Miles.

I saw the fight against Namor it was pretty impressive for the gauntlets he had on him and the the bombs he had on him at the time all he did was hurt him though and he was never hit back by Namor conveniently.

New52 Hawkman is a beast. I would put KOTD Panther above Pre-Flashpoint Hawks Reincarnated versions but I'm not sure about New52 Hackman who has an extreme healing factor, a physical edge and a never ending weapon supply on top of range and dive speed.

Vanguard
Team Panther. Cuz they got Panther.

Btw...his suit now absorbs whatever energy it encounters and blasts it back towards it's target. Vibranium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.