Hit vs Golden Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Interneton
Who wins?

bbrem123
Hit would stomp Frieza. I just do see him ever figuring it out.

carver9
Yeah, this is a stomp in Hit favor.

cdtm
Pressure point attacks aren't gonna do much against a guy who could survive being torn to pieces. You really need to destroy him entirely..

Also, Freeza could fly.

TheBadguy
freeza was cut inhalf and lived like it was nothing. hits gimmick attacks wont work his time manipulation would give freeza problems but vegeta almost got through it I can see Freeza tanking a hit enough to do something back. But if Hit really is leagues stronger than SSBlue then Freeza will lose badly.

ares834
Freeza isn't dumb enough to not spam Ki attacks.

He wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834

He wins.

Yep.

What could Hit do if he takes to the air and spams continent busters?

carver9

He wins.

Hit was making it to Vegeta before Vegeta gained that chance to spam ki attacks and if Hit can hurt Vegeta and Goku, he sure as hell can hurt Frieza. He has to bypass their durability to hurt them. Hell, the same Vegeta and Goku withstood an all out attack from Beerus at their base and Hit is still able to bypass their durability. Also, Hit is holding back so far. We do not know how powerful this guy truly is. Hit stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Yep.

What could Hit do if he takes to the air and spams continent busters?

LOL... continent buster. Saiyan Saga Vegeta tanked more than that.

carver9
Pressure point attacks aren't gonna do much against a guy who could survive being torn to pieces. You really need to destroy him entirely..

Also, Freeza could fly.

Picollo survived with nothing but his head intact. Does that mean Hit punches wont work?

ares834
Originally posted by carver9
Hit was making it to Vegeta before Vegeta gained that chance to spam ki attacks and if Hit can hurt Vegeta and Goku, he sure as hell can hurt Frieza. He has to bypass their durability to hurt them. Hell, the same Vegeta and Goku withstood an all out attack from Beerus at their base and Hit is still able to bypass their durability. Also, Hit is holding back so far. We do not know how powerful this guy truly is. Hit stomps.

Based on what we've seen so far, Hit ain't stomping shit.

carver9
Based on what we've seen so far, Hit ain't stomping shit.

Him making short work of a more powerful Vegeta (more powerful than the one Frieza fought) is proof of this.

ares834
Him making short work of a more powerful Vegeta (more powerful than the one Frieza fought) is proof of this.

No, it's really not considering Vegeta fought like a dumb ass.

carver9
No, it's really not considering Vegeta fought like a dumb ass.

What could Vegeta have done different?

cdtm
Fly.

ares834
Fly and nuke the arena...

carver9
Fly and nuke the arena...

Did we see the same fight? The moves and everything else Vegeta got in, Hit ALLOWED it to happen. He could've ended that fight as soon as it started. Vegeta couldn't even see the guy move. The results would be the same with Frieza... worse tbh. Hit controls the fight. He can end it any time he wants.

carver9
Also, its hilarious you all think he cant fly.

TheBadguy
Vegeta couldn't see him due to time manip not him just being that fast. As for them vegeta being stronger than when he fought freeza, they went back in the rosat after freeza?

Ridley_Prime
They did when preparing for the tournament, but the RoSaT only increased Goku and Vegeta's strength marginally by that point, as they admitted.

bbrem123
Hit would crush Frieza. Hit's job is to kill. Pretty sure Frieze would get stomped just like Vegeta did.

What happens next episode pretty much proves Hit in not somebody to mess with.

carver9
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Vegeta couldn't see him due to time manip not him just being that fast. As for them vegeta being stronger than when he fought freeza, they went back in the rosat after freeza?

Wait a minute, are you implying Frieza would see him? Think about it for a second...if Vegeta couldn't see him, how would Frieza detect him.

Yes. They trained for 3 yrs after the Frieza battle and admitted at becoming stronger.

carver9
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
They did when preparing for the tournament, but the RoSaT only increased Goku and Vegeta's strength marginally by that point, as they admitted.

That was before entering the chamber. When they came out, Vegeta said that he felt an increase in his power.

carver9
After lookig at the latest episode, I realize I made a spite thread.

Placidity
What if Frieza just blows up the planet when he realizes he can't win?

That's a pretty strong Plan B.

Estacado
After last episode Hit rapes Frieza easily.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
What if Frieza just blows up the planet when he realizes he can't win?

That's a pretty strong Plan B.

Frieza won't get off that chance of blowing up a planet. Not if Hit doesn't want him too. If Hit is unscathed from Goku Kamehameha, Frieza blowing up the planet ain't doing crap. Remember, Frieza died by a Kamehameha from a far weaker Goku (that didn't blow up the planet). Collateral damage means nothing in Dragonball.

carver9
Oh, I forgot, Frieza could win because Hit can't fly (lol).

bbrem123
Frieza won't get off that chance of blowing up a planet. Not if Hit doesn't want him too. If Hit is unscathed from Goku Kamehameha, Frieza blowing up the planet ain't doing crap. Remember, Frieza died by a Kamehameha from a far weaker Goku (that didn't blow up the planet). Collateral damage means nothing in Dragonball. Yea Hit was taking shots from a Goku that was at least 10x stronger than he was against Frieza.

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
Yea Hit was taking shots from a Goku that was at least 10x stronger than he was against Frieza.

That's not including the power up Goku received AFTER his fight against Frieza. Hit completely controls this battle. He can take Frieza out any time he wants.

TheBadguy
Spite Thread And yes I was saying freeza could see him if he fought without time stopping like he did for spurts with goku. But after 3 more years in the rosat he probably would barely do that

NewGuy01
Hit vs Frieza w/out Time Skip would be a closer fight. Frieza would still lose by a margin, though, if the rumors about next episode are true.

ares834
Oh, I forgot, Frieza could win because Hit can't fly (lol).

At the time there was no reason he could. But with his feats from the most recent episode, yes Hit stomps.

bbrem123
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Hit vs Frieza w/out Time Skip would be a closer fight. Frieza would still lose by a margin, though, if the rumors about next episode are true. Hit was taking shots from a x10 KaioKen SSB Goku with barely any injury...Hit would stomp Frieza

carver9
I just used a lil common sense. Vegeta and Goku didn't take to the air because I''m sure they knew he could fly. Thats the first thing Vegeta did against Magenta. He didn't even think about taking to the skies once because he also knew Hit could fly.

carver9
Hit was taking shots from a x10 KaioKen SSB Goku with barely any injury...Hit would stomp Frieza

Then he's holding back.

bbrem123
Yea Hit is strong as f*ck. The fact he is still standing is amazing. Nevermind that he is holding back because he doesnt want to kill.

Which is kinda funny because that would mean Goku always hold back to some extent because he never has the intent on killing his opponent.

carver9
Yea Hit is strong as f*ck. The fact he is still standing is amazing. Nevermind that he is holding back because he doesnt want to kill.

Which is kinda funny because that would mean Goku always hold back to some extent because he never has the intent on killing his opponent.

Yep. No telling what we are going to see in this fight. I don't think we've ever seen a fight where Goku goes all out with everything he's got. He is about to do it with Hit though (hell, he doesn't have a choice unless he plans on dying). For the people that like Dragonball, this is a must see fight.

bbrem123
Yep. No telling what we are going to see in this fight. I don't think we've ever seen a fight where Goku goes all out with everything he's got. He is about to do it with Hit though (hell, he doesn't have a choice unless he plans on dying). For the people that like Dragonball, this is a must see fight. I actually think he is not going to try and kill Hit. He just wants hit at his best. That is the reason Beerus does not want to remove that rule. It will put goku at a disadvantage

cdtm

So was Vegeta though. And he went through three fights before Goku, burning up a lot of stamina.

Not saying Hit couldn't survive Vegeta's best, but those three fights before likely could have been insta-killed.

bbrem123
I mean Hit was tanking shots from a x10 KK Goku. Vegeta is out of his league.

Kinda strange how Base Goku scratched him though.

carver9
So was Vegeta though. And he went through three fights before Goku, burning up a lot of stamina.

Not saying Hit couldn't survive Vegeta's best, but those three fights before likely could have been insta-killed.

Naah.

Kento

Kinda strange how Base Goku scratched him though. because Hit got stronger while being beaten up. One of the many reasons Vegeta is mad about this fight.

cdtm
Originally posted by Kento
because Hit got stronger while being beaten up. One of the many reasons Vegeta is mad about this fight.

It's his time stop that got stonger. Goku mentioned he didn't seem any different physically.

Kento
It's his time stop that got stonger. Goku mentioned he didn't seem any different physically. but that's before he actually did upgrade his power and it kept increasing. And his power and strength seem to go hand in hand

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
but that's before he actually did upgrade his power and it kept increasing. And his power and strength seem to go hand in hand

thumb up

NewGuy01
It's his time stop that got stonger. Goku mentioned he didn't seem any different physically.

What? Goku outright said he got stronger too.

cdtm
Assuming base Hit, Freeza wins, with ease, just like Goku and Vegeta would if they weren't handicapped by the no kill rules. He'll land a few ineffectual attacks, then die by Freeza beam.

NewGuy01
Hit doesn't have transformations. He gets mega-zenkais, and he doesn't need to be on the verge of death to receive them. He evolves rapidly in combat, which is why he's so dangerous.

Igniz
Hit wins.

KingD19
Well considering Hit's time-leap has increased even more, and it's proven he can fly...what are Frieza's chances down to now?

NewGuy01
Not good.

Estacado
Also it's very possible that he could have easily killed Goku.
He even admited if killing was allowed in the tournament Hit would have won by now.

KingD19
Yeah. Even if not through sheer power, Hit made it clear that he knows how to bypass your defenses and hit your vital points. And if he hits enough, or hits them hard enough or hits them the right way, you'll die.

If he wasn't holding back, he probably would have killed Vegeta. Goku wouldn't have given him the chance to kill him afterwards though. He would have gone into "Frieza's about to kill the world" mode, went blue from the beginning and went on a rampage.

Estacado
Not to mention tournament Goku should be at least equal to Frieza or stronger.
SSB Kaioken x 10 Goku would probably 1 shot kill him.

We have all seen how well Hit was holding his own against him while not going all out....

KingD19
Also Frieza's nowhere near as fight savvy as Goku. Despite how strong he gets, Goku usually showcases his brilliance only when fighting, because he needs it to overcome other strong people. Like flipping the bear out of the ring since he couldn't physically hurt him.

So I doubt he'd ever figure out what Hit's even doing if he survives past the first few seconds since Hit wouldn't be holding back for fear of killing him.

carver9
Assuming base Hit, Freeza wins, with ease, just like Goku and Vegeta would if they weren't handicapped by the no kill rules. He'll land a few ineffectual attacks, then die by Freeza beam.

Lol...Stop trolling. Goku Hit HIT with an all out Kamehameha while Goku being at his most powerful (at levels where he could one punch Frieza) and Hit tanked that crap. Frieza blast is doing NOTHING to Hit. Get over it.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Also it's very possible that he could have easily killed Goku.
He even admited if killing was allowed in the tournament Hit would have won by now.

Yeah, Hit would've been won.

bbrem123
The only reason Goku said he was going to lose was due to his KK running out. He blamed that on Beerus.

yungz22
The only reason Goku said he was going to lose was due to his KK running out. He blamed that on Beerus.

no goku said he would have lost anyway if he continued fighting..... beerus arguing just stopped hime from continuing the fight

KingD19
I thought he said he just didn't have that much longer to fight. So it seemed like he could have finished the fight, or won, but Goku's "I need to fight you at your strongest" BS combined with the Pharoah Kitty brothers arguing took up the valuable time he needed to go all out and put the nail in Hit's coffin.

bbrem123
Originally posted by KingD19
I thought he said he just didn't have that much longer to fight. So it seemed like he could have finished the fight, or won, but Goku's "I need to fight you at your strongest" BS combined with the Pharoah Kitty brothers arguing took up the valuable time he needed to go all out and put the nail in Hit's coffin. Yup this is what I thought as well.

SSJGGogeta
I'm sure Goku would have won if Beerus and Champa didn't but in. I don't think he would tell them to take away the rules unless he was confident that he could win. He probably could have taken the KK a little further too, if he absolutely had to. But yeah, Hit had to time stop to avoid every attack Goku launched at him. Goku only hit Hit a handful of times during the whole fight, and Hit was still nearly out of the game. If he landed a kamehameha, or even just a few decent energy blasts, he would have won.

cdtm
wtf laughing out loud

Hit had Goku cold. He adapted up to his precious "Trump". One more evolution, like he's been doing the entire match, and Goku's had it.

bbrem123
Did you see what one shot from Goku did to him. Hit could hardly stand.

cdtm
He was taking punches all fight. That last one caught him off guard, because he thought Goku was KOed.

Hit was one upping like nobody in Z. Even Goku doesn't get 20 upgrades a fight, and admitted Super Kaioken X10 was hls limit. Goku had a hard defined limit, and Hit didn't.. Not likely he could have won. Either Hit beats him, his Kaioken does, or he's forced to drop the powerup.

carver9
Did you see what one shot from Goku did to him. Hit could hardly stand.

thumb up

cdtm
Either way, Hit beat Goku.

Loved how he snubbed him at the end, when Goku was going on about forming a fight club. Look on his face said "Jesus, get a life."

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Interneton
Who wins?

Why even make such a stupid thread

Inedian
Hit very very easily.

1.) Omni-King

2.) Whis/Vados (Whis is probably more powerful, he is his sister smile)
3.) Beerus/Champa (although Beerus is more powerful)

4.) Goku
5.) Hit
6.) Golden Freeza/Vegeta

cdtm
Goku outright admitted Freeza would have beaten him, if he didn't have a stamina problem.

I still say there's no way Hit can actually put him down. You essentially need to destroy Freeza's body completely to kill him. Pressure point strikes might not even work on his physiology..

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They worked on Frost, who's physiology is obviously incredibly similar to Frieza's.

Hit kills the poor golden freak.

cdtm
Manga Freeza would almost definately win against manga Hit.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
I thought he said he just didn't have that much longer to fight. So it seemed like he could have finished the fight, or won, but Goku's "I need to fight you at your strongest" BS combined with the Pharoah Kitty brothers arguing took up the valuable time he needed to go all out and put the nail in Hit's coffin.

Hit also wasn't using his assassin techniques. That last blitz probably could have killed Goku.

Damborgson
Manga Freeza would almost definately win against manga Hit.

When was frieza shown in DBS manga?

carver9
He was never shown. CDTM is talking out of his poop hole.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
When was frieza shown in DBS manga?

http://h.mfcdn.net/store/manga/15252/003.0/compressed/k022.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.