Anybody willing to be my Wookieepedia buddy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I was banned a few years ago, by a very nasty admin, named Toprawa and Ralltiir. He banned me for no real reason. I wasn't vandalizing the site or anything, I just got carried away with articles and didn't always have reputable sources. He has me blocked till 2019, which I believe is totally unfair. I just want to make Wookieepedia, the best resource it can be. As I can't do anything, I call on the Force to have a person help me make the edits and possibly pages that I can't make on my own. So what do you say? Any takers?

Kurk
pass

JKBart
If you were banned so long ago your IP is now totally different and impossible to recognize for the admin. Just make a new account and get over it.

Darth Abonis
No. I tried. He's a crafty, little b@stard. He has my current IP blocked. He catches me whenever I try to get back on the site.

SunRazer
So you want somebody to be your puppet and edit Wookieepedia using the exact same words you want them to? I'll pass.

JKBart
Probably you fugged up and tried to log into your banned account or something instead of abandoning it (why the fugg would u do that?!), or you never clean your browser.

Clean your browser cache and temp, 100%, wait about a month and that's it.

Darth Abonis
I just did that. I don't think it will get around the ip ban

Darth Abonis
I'm very frustrated

Q99
Ways to extend a ban: Try and get around a ban.

Seriously, it doesn't matter much, move on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.