Darth Marr vs. Luminara Unduli & Barriss Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Marr as of Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Luminara as of Revenge of the Sith; Barriss as of The Clone Wars: Season 5.

Darth Marr enters the Jedi Temple and is met by Master Unduli and her Padawan Barriss Offee. They both sense Marr's hostility and ignite their lightsabers - Marr does the same. Can he take them out or would the Mirialans prevail?

Barriss is equipped with her regular blue lightsaber and Asajj Ventress' lightsabers.

red8
I'd roll with Marr. Luminara almost lost to Ventress and unlike Anakin, Marr has no reason to hold back against Barriss.

SunRazer
Consider the duo's synergy, though. Given their defensive prowess, I honestly don't see Marr penetrating their defenses with a lightsaber.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Marr have advantage in the matters of speed, dueling skills, raw power and Force powers over both. I don't see the possibility of the Jedi winning.

SunRazer
Maybe the Jedi don't win, but at the very least they're making Marr work for it. Although based on feats, I don't see him ragdolling either, nor do I see him penetrating their defenses.

Syndicate

|King Joker|

Fated Xtasy

Col. Valerian
I also don't see Marr getting through their lightsaber defences, but he's most likely superior with the Force.

|King Joker|
Luminara and Barriss have quite incredible synergy, TBH.

TheDarthBoy
I say Marr might take this via force power.

Because yes there synergy with sabers might prove annoying to the Sith War General.

Tondemonai
Marr. The Jedi's synergy would be a large annoyance, however if Marr gets serious early on and starts using his speed advantage, I can see him breaking through their defenses. In considering the Force, however, I see him taking them out hard unless they combine their powers to beat him back like Ezra & Kanan (basically) did against Vader. This is very likely to happen, however, if he gets into a position where they're prone to his FL with a very slim chance of defending against it, they're literally toast.

|King Joker|
What are Marr's best TK / FL feats?

FreshestSlice
Marr.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by |King Joker|
What are Marr's best TK / FL feats?

Force pushing Darth Lachris so hard and fast that she didn't realize she had been hit until after she heard her skull crack on the wall several meters behind her. As far as FL goes, idk how potent it is, but he has been shown to be capable of creating small FLS's on a whim, so that's going for him. IIRC he did some stuff with FL in chapter 1 of KotFE, but I haven't played it since it first came out, and it's 1:40 so I'ma go to bed, but someone else can find it.

carthage
Team wins

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Force pushing Darth Lachris so hard and fast that she didn't realize she had been hit until after she heard her skull crack on the wall several meters behind her. As far as FL goes, idk how potent it is, but he has been shown to be capable of creating small FLS's on a whim, so that's going for him. IIRC he did some stuff with FL in chapter 1 of KotFE, but I haven't played it since it first came out, and it's 1:40 so I'ma go to bed, but someone else can find it.
This is useful: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/darth-marr-respect-thread/103084/

Darth Marr was dominating scores of Knights of Zakuul in a confrontation which is far from easy. He is a beast.

In numbers, Knights of Zakuul were close to overwhelming the entire group of the Outlander and cornered him as well (Chapter 5), but Valkorion presumably stopped them.

|King Joker|
Mmm, based on Marr's hype as a warrior and pretty good displays of Force power I think he can take this. Luminara and Barriss's ridiculous agility, coordination, Force power, etc. could definitely make it an extremely contested fight and they could take a nice minority of victories, though, IMO.

SunRazer
Not sure if I could see the duo winning either. Marr probably wins once he abuses his strength in the Force sufficiently.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Force pushing Darth Lachris so hard and fast that she didn't realize she had been hit until after she heard her skull crack on the wall several meters behind her. As far as FL goes, idk how potent it is, but he has been shown to be capable of creating small FLS's on a whim, so that's going for him. IIRC he did some stuff with FL in chapter 1 of KotFE, but I haven't played it since it first came out, and it's 1:40 so I'ma go to bed, but someone else can find it. And how powerful is Darth Lachris? Average Sith Lord level or higher?

Tondemonai
(auto quote)[/

Eh, I'd put her on par with Zash, probably higher. Doesn't change the fact that the speed that he was able to use a Force push that hurled her across a room was so ludicrous that she heard her skull crack before she even realized she had been hit with something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.