Luminara Unduli vs. Shaak Ti [Sabers Only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Luminara Unduli as of Revenge of the Sith; Shaak Ti as of Revenge of the Sith.

Battle takes place on the open plains of Lothal.

Syndicate
Shaak.

Emperordmb
Shaak Ti, defending against that many magnaguards is better than Luminara's dueling feats IMO

Trocity
Originally posted by Syndicate
Shaak.

Kurk
I wanna say Luminara as it seems shaak is very force orientated, but I guess Shaak's feats are better?

|King Joker|
Debatable. smile

AncientPower
Shaak Ti.

|King Joker|
Is this based off of her MagnaGuard feat?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Is this based off of her MagnaGuard feat?
There's not much of a way to discredit her defending herself from multiple magnaguards at once, even if you do try to discredit her offensive success with the programming argument.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
There's not much of a way to discredit her defending herself from multiple magnaguards at once, even if you do try to discredit her offensive success with the programming argument. When armed only with her lightsaber she never really faces more than two MagnaGuards at a time, whenever faced with more she used her agility to avoid them. And even still, she only lasted ~20 seconds before getting disarmed. I definitely don't think that is above what Luminara could do. Ti would've been dead relatively quickly if the MagnaGuards wielded lethal weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.