Batfleck vs alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
Batman is confronted by an alien in an abandoned area of gotham.

The alien emerged from one of the kryptonian crashed ships from where it was being studied by one of the kryptonians.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/TBQ0YM405Mggg/200_s.gif

https://media2.giphy.com/media/PemHKgwOlfcOs/giphy.gif

Silent Master
Batman dies.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Silent Master
Batman dies. no chance with his armor and spear and gadgets?

Silent Master
Why would Batman be in his Superman armor while patrolling an abandoned area of Gotham?

KingD19
Apparently every situation now calls for his "I built this suit specifically to fight an unaware Superman" suit. So he wears it all the time.

quanchi112
Alien wins. Sad times for DC fans. Apparently the only guy batman can beat is Superman.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
Apparently every situation now calls for his "I built this suit specifically to fight an unaware Superman" suit. So he wears it all the time.

I guess this is everyone's way of saying that even with all his new feets, Batman still can't beat anybody on his own.

Kazenji
Just one alien?

Batman wins.

relentless1
batman shoots it in the head

Silent Master
Alien is too fast.

TheVaultDweller
Guess we should just take Batman with his armoured suit as standard for Versus fights by this point.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Silent Master
Alien is too fast.

Faster then Batman when he was in that room full of goons in BvS?

doubt it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Kazenji
Faster then Batman when he was in that room full of goons in BvS?

doubt it.

This is Batman in that heavy armor, he was considerably slower while wearing it.

BruceSkywalker
Alien bites batman, minutes later he gives birth to Batalien

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Alien bites batman, minutes later he gives birth to Batalien

Does that mean the Alien's name becomes Martha? stick out tongue

In all seriousness, I think Bats could probably take a single alien in a hard fight (and likely will be a bit messed up afterwards). But any more than that and he would get torn to shreds.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Does that mean the Alien's name becomes Martha? stick out tongue

In all seriousness, I think Bats could probably take a single alien in a hard fight (and likely will be a bit messed up afterwards). But any more than that and he would get torn to shreds.

yea... big grin

Agreed , Bats should be able to take out a single alien but will be hurt afterward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.