Most powerful wank-characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
What are the most powerful characters in the mythos, based on the most liberal (but still semantically coherent) interpretations of individual feats, narrations or accolades?

The Bedlam Spirits (claimed omnipotence)
The Ones of Mortis (universe busters)
DE Palpatine (universe buster)

Luke Skywalker (nanosecond reaction times, move planetary masses , resist supermassive black hole, defeat someone who could draw upon billions+ midichlorians)
Bane (tug a moon, deflect raindrops)

Syndicate
Bane deflecting raindrops? Pshhh. Ventress was said to be able to walk through raindrops without them even touching her when on Vjun. wink

The Ellimist
^ damn

Of course Luke and Palpatine could move faster than the eye could see according to Leia so that's kinda a thing.

Syndicate
:O

The Ellimist
Do you have a source BTW?

Syndicate
Dark Rendezvous. I'll sift through it and post it here later.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
^ damn

Of course Luke and Palpatine could move faster than the eye could see according to Leia so that's kinda a thing.

So could Johun.

JKBart
Rain is slow as hell, even equipped with a lightsaber she wasn't fast enough to dispose of a drugged, dazed, and unarmed DoE Bane. She has no good speed feats across the entire trilogy, not to mention she is generally shit-tier duelist (just look at the unarmed Bane case).

Trocity
Originally posted by Syndicate
Bane deflecting raindrops? Pshhh. Ventress was said to be able to walk through raindrops without them even touching her when on Vjun. wink

On a dark side nexus that allowed Dooku to tag Yoda.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
Rain is slow as hell,

The challenging part is being able to simultaneously deflect every raindrop about to land on you along the width of a lightsaber blade. It's a pretty stupidly fast feat, but then again, there are numerous characters who are on record being faster than the eye can even see so speed feats are really a wash.

This thread is supposed to be about cherry picking, but yeah, Zannah is probably AotC Anakin tier as a duelist.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by JKBart
Rain is slow as hell, even equipped with a lightsaber she wasn't fast enough to dispose of a drugged, dazed, and unarmed DoE Bane. She has no good speed feats across the entire trilogy, not to mention she is generally shit-tier duelist (just look at the unarmed Bane case).

i c wut u did dere

ellimist didn't tho

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
i c wut u did dere

ellimist didn't tho

I was sure JK Bart and Carthage actually believe that about Bane, or at least a milder version of it.

NewGuy01
rain is what darovit used to call zannah

JKBart
noice awareness mr newguy2

Fated Xtasy
LOL NICE ONE

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
rain is what darovit used to call zannah

Oh true.

In my defense I haven't read the books since I was in middle school. uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.