Corvo Attano vs Geralt of Rivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Both are full powered. Geralt is allowed to use his magics and so as Corvo(if Corvo had some magics). Morals off. No BFR. Death or KO. Location in a Cargo Ship. Corvo is in inside while Geralt is in outside.

Who takes it?

Demonic Phoenix
Corvo stops time and cuts his head off. kruemelmonsteryn0

Jmanghan
I thought Corvo could only slow down time, not stop it.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Corvo stops time and cuts his head off. kruemelmonsteryn0 Well, Geralt has magics

Jmanghan
Does he have any magic having to do with Time?

KingD19
Geralt has Ygni I believe, which slows you down if you step in the vicinity or on one of the glyphs. But Corvo can indeed stop time when his power is full upgraded, which Geralt has no defense against.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I thought Corvo could only slow down time, not stop it.

He slows Time down at lv1, but stops it completely at lv2.

Originally posted by Nusa105
Well, Geralt has magics

He does, but they probably will not help him against Corvo's ability to stop Time.

Originally posted by KingD19
Geralt has Ygni I believe, which slows you down if you step in the vicinity or on one of the glyphs. But Corvo can indeed stop time when his power is full upgraded, which Geralt has no defense against.

Yrden actually I believe (at least in W3). Igni's fire.

Jmanghan
Wouldn't Geralt slowing down time cancel out Corvo stopping time?

What if Geralt uses his slowing down time thingy (not saying that ridiculous and confusing name for it) before Corvo does?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.