Hit/Cabba vs Magenta/Botama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is taking this? All out fight. Winner is decided by ko or death.

ares834
Team 1 easily.

NewGuy01
Can either member of Team 1 even hurt Botamo?

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
Team 1 easily.

Magenta doesn't have any weak spots though. How would Hit take him out? Same with Botama who when attacked, the hits goes to another dimension.

ares834
Didn't realize BFR was off. Still, I don't think there is enough to suggest they can take punishment from a guy who can hurt SSB Vegeta even if he hit his weak spots.

carver9
I'm so confused.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
Didn't realize BFR was off. Still, I don't think there is enough to suggest they can take punishment from a guy who can hurt SSB Vegeta even if he hit his weak spots.

Does Botamo have weak spots? I mean, he and Majin Boo are basically globs as much as they are humanoid.

And without his pressure point striking, his attacks don't seem to be out of the range of SBG Goku.

Interneton
Magetta/Magenta and Botamo were basically indestructible. The problem is they're too slow to really hit anyone. Hit at full power is on par with a Super Saiyan Blue. All anyone has to do against Botamo is knock him on his back by using his feet and he'll be helpless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.