Darth Krayt vs TPM Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Force, sabers, all out.

Rebel95
^

The Ellimist
Still Sidious, IMHO. He's ~ - slightly > Plagueis at this point, and I'm pretty sure I remember he already has a "greatest sith lord" quote by TPM. Seeing as how this comes after his training with Plagueis has been completed and he trained Maul in juyo, teras kasi and a bunch of other fighting arts, his technical skill with a blade likely does not increase drastically from TPM to RotS. In the Force, he's already powerful enough to be a match for "most powerful sith lord who ever lived" Plagueis, to shroud the entire Jedi Order, to knock the Force out of balance, etc. He and Plagueis have some pretty ridiculous speed and melee feats in the novel as well.

SunRazer
Yeah, I'd give this to Palpatine in a great fight.

EmperorSidious2
Krayt

Vixas
^ That is very telling.

Krayt for a slight/decent majority. Were this RotS Sidious, this would basically flip in Palpatine's favor.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Vixas
^ That is very telling.

Krayt for a slight/decent majority. Were this RotS Sidious, this would basically flip in Palpatine's favor.

Exactly.

Tondemonai
^ That is very telling.

The Ellimist
I'm not sure how much weaker than his RotS incarnation TPM Sidious is. I'm more impressed by his and Plagueis's showings in Plagueis than anything Krayt has done.

Syndicate
Sidious.

TheDarthBoy
Which Krayt Vong Krayt or reborn Krayt?

Rebel95
Whichever is a more powerful/skilled combatant (I'm honestly not very familiar with Darth Krayt lol)

Nephthys
^ That is very telling.

thumb up

Dark Transfer haxx ftw.

Sinious
This thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.