Vader and Sidious vs. Revan and Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
All in their prime (legends/canon)

Syndicate
Either way.

AncientPower
Well I'd say Vader & Palpatine take a massive physicals and lightsaber skill edge in combat, Revan is more powerful and knowledgeable than Darth Vader though. Valkorion can hang with Palpatine in a Force contest for a long time.

Basically if the SWTOR team can make this a contest of Force powers, they can win because Revan > Vader; followed by a double-team on Sidious.

If they get stuck in a lightsaber contest then SWTOR gets eviscerated.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 2 wins an combat.

The Ellimist
Sidious solos ofc.

Tondemonai
Team 2 solidly. Valky can stay out of melee range with teleportation and has a solid enough advantage in Force to take the majority. Vader vs Revan goes to Revan for his Force advantage and ability to teleport, as well. So yeah, team 2

EmperorSidious2
Team 1

SunRazer
Team 1.

Vixas
Considering Sidious V.S. Valkorion ends with a LONG, drawn-out force contest. It essentially comes down to Revan V.S. Vader and then the double-team. Which Revan wins with 6 and POSSIBLY 7 / 10 victories. Equating to 6-7/10 for the whole team.

FreshestSlice
>Revan hasn't killed a single person faced in over 300 years
>teleportation has saved him exactly zero times
>He can probably stomp Vader tho

Vixas
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
>Revan hasn't killed a single person faced in over 300 years
>teleportation has saved him exactly zero times
>He can probably stomp Vader tho

Well, each confrontation is rather drawn-out to begin with, with Revan V.S. Vader being less-so in my opinion, and I find 6/10 the more likely outcome in Revan's favor. 7/10 being slightly optimistic, not impossible, but optimistic.

ON a side note: How have you been Freshest?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Vixas
Well, each confrontation is rather drawn-out to begin with, with Revan V.S. Vader being less-so in my opinion.

Eh. They're drown out in gameplay, sure, but there's no indication that these are long drawn outfights outside of it.

Pretty good. This forum has pretty much gone to shit, even in comparison to before, but supplying it with KotFE wank to hasten its death has become a hobby of mine.

Vixas
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Eh. They're drown out in gameplay, sure, but there's no indication that these are long drawn outfights outside of it.

Pretty good. This forum has pretty much gone to shit, even in comparison to before, but supplying it with KotFE wank to hasten its death has become a hobby of mine.

Drawn out in game-play true, but both Revan and Vader have INCREDIBLE stamina/endurance feats, and with both of them being close in total power, with Revan pulling enough of an advantage in it and knowing abilities Vader likely does not, can keep Vader off of him in sabers and can at least match Vader;s usually PUNISHING TK he unleashes on his adversaries.

As for the site, not sure how to respond due to this being the only site I can do more than just watch on. I lack the funds to properly join CV and the SWTOR forums, etc. Also out of complete curiosity, who would you say is the most skilled duelist Revan can beat in pure sabers?

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2

MythLord
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.