Leonardo/Raphael vs Captain America/Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No guns here but Winter Soldier does get a hatchet if needed.

Who's taking this?

Everyone here is out for blood.

Henry_Pym
Not his knife.... How about the grenades?

Do the Turtles get all their gear?

KingD19
Turtles are still stronger, faster, more durable, etc...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Turtles win, and decisively

FrothByte
Without guns, Cap and WS won't stand a chance.

Silent Master
carter needs an intervention.

ShadowFyre
Damn...I don't know, I really want to say this is a good fight that could go either way. But I kinda think the soldiers get straight up demolished. But off the top of my head, I can think of some feats from cap that even the Turtles might have a hard time replicating.

There is a couple from Civil War coming up like him kicking either a jeep or maybe even armored vehicle so hard that the entire front end moves almost a foot over. Doing that to a car is one thing, bout tonwatch it again but if it was an armored up humvee then there is a good chance he might kick thru a turtle shell. Something comic spidey should be doing, not cap.

Winter Soldiers arm. Unless IM was downgraded, its strong enough to also punch thru shell.

I really wanna debate for Ninjas>>soldiers but some of those feats are hard to get past.

golem370
The Turtle's shell withstood a high speed impact into a humvee cause the armor of the truck to buckle right?

KingD19
Tee shells are also bulletproof and took extended beatings from Shredder and his blades.

On the inverse every turtle hit should send the soldiers reeling if not flying.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a non fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.