Selene (Underworld), Blade & Hellboy vs Russell Edgington (True Blood)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these three defeat his Elder Vampire? He is in New York on an insane killing spree when Selena, Blade, & Hellboy arrive to stop him.

Khazra Reborn
What can this Russell fellow do?

Placidity
^ Super fast, strong, and flight but durability seems to be on the lower side.

Feats:

* Completely stopping a speeding car with one hand effortlessly.
* So fast that younger vampires which can move faster than the human eye can see, cannot see him.

Is this pre-upgrade Selene?

golem370
Yeah Pre upgrade.

juggernaut74
Sounds like a mismatch in favor of Russell.

golem370
Well the team aren't push overs Selene and Hellboy have superhuman strength and durability and Selene has super speed which Blade should too if he has the powers of a vampire. Russell is I think 5,000 years old and in True Blood oldest means strongest but he is also insane.

Placidity
Russell is 3000 years old.

I think his main weapon is speed. He can decapitate or rip their hearts out in a blink.

Not too familiar with Hellboy. I remember he has high durability.

golem370
Punch down on a suv send it flipping over him and it was going maybe 55mph. He essentially head butted a moving subway car with no real damage.Russell is fast.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Placidity
Russell is 3000 years old.

I think his main weapon is speed. He can decapitate or rip their hearts out in a blink.

Not too familiar with Hellboy. I remember he has high durability.

Hellboy will, from what you describe be a complete non factor in this fight then. The only real chance the team has then is whether or not Selene can contend with his speed. Based on her speed in the forest scene from Underworld 2, would you say Russell is faster or around equal to her? I'm not familiar with Russell so happy to learn some.

Placidity
Originally posted by Utrigita
Hellboy will, from what you describe be a complete non factor in this fight then. The only real chance the team has then is whether or not Selene can contend with his speed. Based on her speed in the forest scene from Underworld 2, would you say Russell is faster or around equal to her? I'm not familiar with Russell so happy to learn some.

Russell is much faster. True blood vamps are legit speedsters.

See what I mean below. The speedster in the pic is "only" 1000 years old, he was in awe when he saw how fast and strong Russell was.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/trueblood/images/b/ba/EricShowsSuperSpeedSeason5.gif

TB is a rubbish show that will rot your soul, the feats are strong though.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Placidity
Russell is much faster. True blood vamps are legit speedsters.

See what I mean below. The speedster in the pic is "only" 1000 years old, he was in awe when he saw how fast and strong Russell was.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/trueblood/images/b/ba/EricShowsSuperSpeedSeason5.gif

TB is a rubbish show that will rot your soul, the feats are strong though.

Thanks mate thumb up

I can see what you mean by Legit Speedsters.

Selene and Hellboy gets massacred.

carver9
Lol...ripped to shreds. I can't remember the vampire name who owns the club...it's terrible that I can't remember his name how religiously I watched the show. Anyways...he killed 10 men/soldiers that was spread out over an entire 5000 acre yard before they got the chance to blink their eyes. He snatched all of their hearts out.

FrothByte
Do you mean Eric Northman?

He was a thousand year old vamp and he's far faster than Selene. Russell is a lot faster and stronger than Eric, and he can easily tear off the throats of the 3 combatants here before the even blink.

golem370
Bill was young and he totally wrecked a mobile home.

Khazra Reborn
He sounds fast, but Hellboy would probably beat his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.