Massive stone ball found in Bosnia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
A self-styled explorer has unearthed a partially submerged stone sphere which he believes to be the remnant of a lost civilization. Unsurprisingly, the archaeological community is divided with some believing it to be a naturally occurring rock formation, what are your thoughts?

https://www.rt.com/viral/339580-indiana-jones-ball-bosnia/

Surtur
If you read the article it really doesn't seem like people are "divided" over the part about it being from a lost civilization part. I mean the guy is making wacky claims about underground pyramids in the area.

One scientist said it is probably natural, and another one said it might be from the Bronze Age or something like that.

So essentially archaeologists are divided about if it's man made or not..but the whole "lost civilization" thing is purely the theory of the dude who found the thing.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Surtur
If you read the article it really doesn't seem like people are "divided" over the part about it being from a lost civilization part. I mean the guy is making wacky claims about underground pyramids in the area.

One scientist said it is probably natural, and another one said it might be from the Bronze Age or something like that.

So essentially archaeologists are divided about if it's man made or not..but the whole "lost civilization" thing is purely the theory of the dude who found the thing. Lol

dadudemon
I have a very hard time believing something like this is a natural formation.

Seems weird. Seems like an impossible geophysical construct.

But I'm also very hesitant to claim "Aliens" or "Ancient Civilization" or even "Ancient Aliens."

Omega Vision
As soon as I read the part about it having a "high iron content" I was 75% certain it's a meteorite.

Tzeentch
My guess is that Obama had the secret service put it there as part of his plan to start another illegal war.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch
My guess is that Obama had the secret service put it there as part of his plan to start another illegal war.

Hmm, if the plan was to start a war it seems to of failed. So yeah, I can buy Obama was behind a failed plan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.