Thor/Loki vs. Spiderman/Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
No Mjolnir for Thor, no staff/scepter for Loki. Loki still gets his near unlimited supply of daggers (as seen in his fight against the frost giants) and he can give his brother daggers as needed.

Spiderman and Lizard from ASM. Spidey gets unlimited webbing. Fight to the death. Fight takes place in New York times square.

All other inherent powers/abilities are still active.

CPT Space Bomb
Unless this is completely de-powered Thor from Thor 1, Thor solos while Loki goes off and does something nefarious.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Unless this is completely de-powered Thor from Thor 1, Thor solos while Loki goes off and does something nefarious.

thumb up

ShadowFyre
On a physical level they can make the gods work for it though, they just wont be able to hurt them. Lizard should be able to definitely contend with Loki until he gets koed or so many magical daggers through him he passes out to regen. His speed will help him last but he can at least keep Loki busy as Thor will one shot him.

Spidey is the best bet for Thor and should last much longer than lizard due to way they fight, Lizard would go straight in thinking he is stronger and more durable of the two and probably get his skull fisted. Spidey should be strong enough and those webs of his mixed with the crazy spins and speed he can achieve allow him to sling Thor's 654 lb Asgardian ass like a Lacrosse ball quite a damn distance and with some force. But it wont matter, he cant hurt him.

Thor and Loki 10/10 due to Thor being able to just stand there and let them hit him and they would die of old age. They can beat his ass all day but eventually he will tag em and theyre done for.

golem370
640lbs but Thor withstood a fall from 10s of thouands of feet which would have killed Spider-Man and imo Lizard.then after a little bit of rest went and fought with the other Avengers later in the movie.

ShadowFyre
640? I was way off then.

golem370
Thor comic book weight.

ShadowFyre
I was being a smartass lol. Is there movie bios for the avengers? The 600lb thing is comics, I have no idea in MCU. He is heavy enough to break legos....he might be regular human weight but none of it really matters as I don't think Spidermans gonna struggle if he was 100 or 1000 lbs.

golem370
I wasn't trying to be a dick.

carver9
Don't see how they are touching Spiderman.

golem370
It would be tough to Tag Spider-Man

ShadowFyre
Didnt think you were golem. He will be tough to tag but its not impossible. It's a numbers and endurance game. I can't make the claim for Loki but Thor can literally take a nap and I don't see them being able to actually injure him. Saying he cant tag someone doese t justify a win though I believe Thor could use the environment as well.

Henry_Pym
Thor could probably one arm snap lizard and wield him as a Mjoinir replacement. Amazing Spiderman is pretty strong but looking at the durability of Thor I can't imagine him doing anything but hurting himself.

Now I'm picturing Deadpool vs Colossus.

Tattoos N Scars
lol

golem370
It would fun to see a fight between Loki and a Movie Spider-Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.