Kessel Conclave Jedi run this gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
The Jedi who ambushed Vader will try to kill the following characters, their opponents are not aware of the ambush until the very beggining of the fight.

1) Aayla Secura and K'kruhk
2)Ki Adi Mundi and Saeese Tiin
3)Assajj Ventress and Savage Oppress
4) Quinlan Vos (DD) and RotS Kenobi
5) Rebels Ahsoka and Rebels Vader

Can they clear?

|King Joker|
Who were all of the Jedi at the conclave, again?

JKBart

|King Joker|
Honestly, I'll say 3. Ventress before her prime has easily taken on three Jedi Knights at once, adding one more extra fodder won't make much difference. Savage has a massive telekinetic advantage that he can abuse to thin out the Jedi as well, so I think he can wipe some out early. All in all, Ventress and Opress are too powerful and deadly, and they have means of dealing with the number advantage.

Syndicate
They clear. They would have killed Vader as well if the 501rst hadn't arrived.

Fated Xtasy
- Wants to wank SK to high levels.

- Lowballs Vader.

no expression

Emperordmb
I'll say three, they have no chance against Dooku's fast protege, his young Acolyte, Ventress.

SunRazer
3. Their number advantage is cancelled by Savage's Force waves and frankly I don't think they'd manage to kill anyone before they die.

Q99
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Honestly, I'll say 3. Ventress before her prime has easily taken on three Jedi Knights at once, adding one more extra fodder won't make much difference. Savage has a massive telekinetic advantage that he can abuse to thin out the Jedi as well, so I think he can wipe some out early. All in all, Ventress and Opress are too powerful and deadly, and they have means of dealing with the number advantage.

While Ventress has beaten 3 knights at once, note this is 5 Masters (Tsui Choi being a stand-out master at that, with some solid speed in him) and 3 knights- the knights themselves veteran combatants, Bultar's known for her stand-out martial arts ability.

He may be able to thin out the weaker knights, but there's a lot of power and skill arrayed against him. Heck, if they worked together on force, pretty sure they could just flat overpower him too.

I'm with JK Bart. They almost got Vader, and the reason they didn't was partially disorganization and a large part reinforcements.

4 has a chance but it could go either way. 5 goes to duo but it's still hard fought.

Force wave just knocks people back, it's not going to win a fight. Also it'd knock Ventress down too. The cortosis blade can disarm them as well.

The duo do not have much chance. I mean, the duo'd lose to Vader, fairly obviously.

|King Joker|
Ventress was dealing with the three Jedi extremely easily though (and actually, I believe K'Kruhk was a Master at that point with some impressive Force / physical feats years prior to his engagement with Ventress) and it was years before her prime. I have no problem seeing Ventress doing even better in this scenario, because she wouldn't be toying with the Jedi and she's more powerful / experienced now. She should honestly defeat 4 of the Jedi without too much trouble.

The Jedi should pretty much be Force-fodder to Opress and he can throw them back with pushes and take advantage of them being down to kill them off / choke them to death. Ventress herself also sports a large telekinetic advantage against the Jedi.

And it should be noted that the Vader the Jedi on Kessel engaged was far, far away from his prime.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Syndicate
They clear. They would have killed Vader as well if the 501rst hadn't arrived. Remember the conclave occured only 1 month after order 66, when Vader is still far from his prime condition

Syndicate
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Remember the conclave occured only 1 month after order 66, when Vader is still far from his prime condition

True enough but only days/weeks after struggling to kill a single Jedi on Kashyyyk he casually destroys an entire group of them. Vader progresses quite quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.