Guardians (2017)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
During the Cold War, an organization called "Patriot" created a super-hero squad, which includes members of multiple soviet republics. For years, the heroes had to hide their identities, but in hard times they must show themselves again.

http://twitchfilm.com/assets_c/2015/08/Guardians-thumb-300xauto-56753.jpg

IeGIa5HO37Y

marwash22
QfNcy271FSI

Kazenji
Watched the new trailer, The movie looks stupid with the english dub, Hoping that it can be watched with the original voices & sub titles.

marwash22
thought the same thing. I'm thinking that's just for the US trailer.

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
QfNcy271FSI Just threw up.

Zack M
looks dope.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack M
looks dope. You are the absolute worst.

Zack M
meh.

Robtard
Looks shit

jaden101
Watched the preview for this a while back and was a mixed bag. The chinese guy that cuts the truck in half was pretty awesome.

Surtur
So it's Russian X-Men. They even had like the title credits get slashed by some..invisible Wolverine character? Someone with claws? I don't know.

marwash22
it was a giant Man-Bear.

i don't care what any of you dweebs say, this looks like a good time. And if nothing else, we get characters for the versus forum.

Zack M
Originally posted by marwash22
it was a giant Man-Bear.

i don't care what any of you dweebs say, this looks like a good time. And if nothing else, we get characters for the versus forum.

Yeah, who doesn't like Man-Bears? shifty

Surtur
Actually the credits slash happens before the man-bear even shows up. Doesn't mean I don't like man-bears. I just didn't know if it was meant to be from that character or if they just thought that familiar Wolverine sound effect would pump people up.

marwash22
i thought it was more reminiscent of FF than X-Men

Zack M
You guys aren't aware of Winter Guard? They have their own bear guy and are Russian, too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_Guard

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
Watched the new trailer, The movie looks stupid with the english dub, Hoping that it can be watched with the original voices & sub titles.

It's not the dubbing. It just looks stupid as f#ck.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Zack M
looks dope.

You have the absolute worst taste in movies from anyone i have ever come across on this planet. ermm

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It's not the dubbing. It just looks stupid as f#ck.

To you it might be

for me its the English dubbing, Might as well rewatch ****en Monkey Magic.

Flyattractor
I was really hoping that Death's Head could have been in it.

Zack M
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I was really hoping that Death's Head could have been in it.

thumb up

jaden101
J1J_JCflB7w

jaden101
Let's try that again

jIWPEnH29z4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.