Quicksilver/with Cap's shield vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a rematch from Ultron but this time QS who what will happen if he trys to grab Thor's hammer and he has Captain America's hammer to cause more damage with his high speed hits.

tkitna
Originally posted by golem370
This is a rematch from Ultron but this time QS who what will happen if he trys to grab Thor's hammer and he has Captain America's hammer to cause more damage with his high speed hits.

Are you high?

carver9
Lol. Tkitna, why don't you debate in the comic vs anymore?

BruceSkywalker
SMDH

golem370
What I meant to say is Quicksilver will know what happens if he grabs Thor's hammer if he decides to throw it and in this thread QS will have Captai America's shield for stronger hits to Thor. Can QS win? Sometimes I think faster then I type and forget to proof read.

TheVaultDweller
No, QS cannot win. Even if the shield is unbreakable, that doesn't mean QS can hit hard enough with it to hurt a guy who can take punches from the Hulk.

golem370
Even if he hits 200 times in a minute plus could Thor put up a defense against QS?

tkitna
Originally posted by carver9
Lol. Tkitna, why don't you debate in the comic vs anymore?

Oh I will. I've just been hung up on the movies lately. Lots of good comic flicks happening and coming up.

TheVaultDweller
Even if he hits 200 times in a minute plus could Thor put up a defense against QS?

Just be 200 ineffective blows, unless you can provide proof that QS + Cap's shield can dish out equal/better damage than guys like Hulk or Kurse can. Which you can't.

That being said, QS was clearly portrayed as being the fastest Avenger, and by some margin. Even Mjolnir was moving slowly from his perspective, and we know how fast that hammer can go. So Thor would have a hell of a time actually tagging Pietro.

golem370
Well I think he could hit more then 200 in a minute I never said I thought he could hit harder then Hulk

carver9
https://youtu.be/0gtVshq66jY

TheVaultDweller
Well I think he could hit more then 200 in a minute I never said I thought he could hit harder then Hulk

It doesn't matter how many times he hits him if his hits aren't even strong enough to do any damage. Would you get KO'd if someone shot 200 paper balls at you through a peashooter?

TheVaultDweller
https://youtu.be/0gtVshq66jY

Wrong QS, though that clip is pretty awesome (if just a bit cheesy). And damn, just shows how ridiculously uber fast that version is. He is moving at blurring speeds despite everyone else already being pretty much frozen.

golem370
Look before you jump on me for defending one side I am just discussing it. If say one fire ant bites me then I would be fine but in I got bit 200 or 1000 times in a row I would feel it and know it which is my point.

TheVaultDweller
Where did I jump on you? I just gave an applicable analogy. Given the forces Thor has withstood on countless occasions, without taking any kind of damage, QS's hits will, at best, likely just knock him around some. But if you are going to start playing the victim already, and act like you are being attacked, then I am not going to waste my time here.

Utrigita
Quicksilver can't damage Thor, yet on the other side I have a hard time seeing what Thor is going to do to take down quicksilver, stalemate?

CPT Space Bomb
Thor wins easy. Avengers QS isn't going to be able to do anywhere near enough damage to win. Meanwhile, Thor can slam the ground with Mjolnir and cause mass aoe destruction ala Thor 1. Or he can summon a tornado/storm in the arena. Remember too, Avengers QS had to stop briefly and take breaks from expending himself. He can't run full speed forever and when he stops; he gets murdered.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, I was going to say that Thor probably can't tag him directly while he is moving, but he can just destroy the terrain or call up a tornado.

TethAdamTheRock
Give quicksilver Wolverines Claws

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Give quicksilver Wolverines Claws Wouldn't matter. The beating Thor endured from Kurse was easily far more than anything QS could muster even with claws. Again, if we're to assume both go all out then this is a stomp in favor of Thor. He'll just electrify the arena and you have a fried quicksilver. Avengers QS can't fly so if Thor goes airborne and just starts nuking there is literally nothing QS can do.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Wouldn't matter. The beating Thor endured from Kurse was easily far more than anything QS could muster even with claws. Again, if we're to assume both go all out then this is a stomp in favor of Thor. He'll just electrify the arena and you have a fried quicksilver. Avengers QS can't fly so if Thor goes airborne and just starts nuking there is literally nothing QS can do.

You seriously believe Qs with adamantium claws couldn't hurt Thor? Wtf

Get off his asgardian ballsack.

TethAdamTheRock
Wouldn't matter. The beating Thor endured from Kurse was easily far more than anything QS could muster even with claws. Again, if we're to assume both go all out then this is a stomp in favor of Thor. He'll just electrify the arena and you have a fried quicksilver. Avengers QS can't fly so if Thor goes airborne and just starts nuking there is literally nothing QS can do. He could vibrate through the electricity. So your telling me the Quicksilver won't be able to cut Thor with Wolverines claws?

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
You seriously believe Qs with adamantium claws couldn't hurt Thor? Wtf

Get off his asgardian ballsack. http://ci.memecdn.com/695/611695.jpgOriginally posted by TethAdamTheRock
He could vibrate through the electricity. So your telling me the Quicksilver won't be able to cut Thor with Wolverines claws? Oh, he could eventually cut him sure; if Thor just STOOD THERE and took it for the required amount of time. Again, one punch from Kurse would impale a normal human. Thor was bloody after a sustained beating, but that was it. Also, again, Thor isn't going to just stand there and let QS stab him over and over. He has plenty of abilities he can use to ko QS before QS can do anything substantial.

0mega Spawn
http://ci.memecdn.com/695/611695.jpg Oh, he could eventually cut him sure; if Thor just STOOD THERE and took it for the required amount of time. Again, one punch from Kurse would impale a normal human. Thor was bloody after a sustained beating, but that was it. Also, again, Thor isn't going to just stand there and let QS stab him over and over. He has plenty of abilities he can use to ko QS before QS can do anything substantial.

Lol

Seriously QS with adamantium claws would turn thor into ribbons

CPT Space Bomb
Lol

Seriously QS with adamantium claws would turn thor into ribbons No. Again, you're a Thor hater and it's pretty documented. Your opinion means exactly jack squat. Everyone in the room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, have a seat, and may God have mercy on your soul.

That being said, you're wrong. Again, the pure force of just 1 punch from Kurse (who's punches were shaking the ground) would turn a normal person into paste. Thor withstood punch after punch after punch. He bled, sure...but wasn't in that bad of shape. MCU quicksilver's feats aren't really that impressive. Also, again, he HAS to stop and replenish his energy.

0mega Spawn
No. Again, you're a Thor hater and it's pretty documented. Your opinion means exactly jack squat. Everyone in the room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, have a seat, and may God have mercy on your soul.

That being said, you're wrong. Again, the pure force of just 1 punch from Kurse (who's punches were shaking the ground) would turn a normal person into paste. Thor withstood punch after punch after punch. He bled, sure...but wasn't in that bad of shape. MCU quicksilver's feats aren't really that impressive. Also, again, he HAS to stop and replenish his energy.

Maybe you have me confused with someone else because i hardly even post on this site. Let alone hate on Thor erm

Im talking puncture and slicing power of adamantium...Which would easily puncture and slice Thor.
Remember Loki puny asgard dagger?
And when did kurse shake the ground with a punch I genuinely don't remember that...

CPT Space Bomb
Maybe you have me confused with someone else because i hardly even post on this site. Let alone hate on Thor erm

Im talking puncture and slicing power of adamantium...Which would easily puncture and slice Thor.
Remember Loki puny asgard dagger?
And when did kurse shake the ground with a punch I genuinely don't remember that... Adamantium has power?! wtf? laughing out loud

Adamantium will cut Thor, sure...but the power is going to be by quicksilver. Quicksilver's fastest punch barely did anything to Captain America, let alone Thor. As far as Loki's magic daggers? They're magic. Nothing else physical in the MCU has been shown to puncture Thor's skin; nothing.

Also, rewatch the Thor vs Kurse fight. When Kurse is beating the shit out of Thor the ground is shaking. Kurse also casually swats mjolnir away at full speed. Quicksilver isn't doing anything to Thor that Kurse wasn't able to do.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Utrigita
Quicksilver can't damage Thor, yet on the other side I have a hard time seeing what Thor is going to do to take down quicksilver, stalemate? They're in an inclosed area, so Thor can probably get him by spamming AOE attacks

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Arachnid1
They're in an inclosed area, so Thor can probably get him by spamming AOE attacks That's one of the many ways Thor wins this. It's not even a contest to be honest.

0mega Spawn
Adamantium has power?! wtf? laughing out loud

Adamantium will cut Thor, sure...but the power is going to be by quicksilver. Quicksilver's fastest punch barely did anything to Captain America, let alone Thor. As far as Loki's magic daggers? They're magic. Nothing else physical in the MCU has been shown to puncture Thor's skin; nothing.

Also, rewatch the Thor vs Kurse fight. When Kurse is beating the shit out of Thor the ground is shaking. Kurse also casually swats mjolnir away at full speed. Quicksilver isn't doing anything to Thor that Kurse wasn't able to do.
Where did i say adamantium had power? I think you misread punture and slicing...

Adamantium wielded by QS... derp.

Maybe you didn't watch AOU but Qs and Sw weren't aiming to kill the avengers at that moment...

Nothing suggested that dagger loki had was magic no expression unless asgardian weapons are innately magic which i don't remember being said.

I never said Qs could outright beat thor... but with adamantium weapons... he'd definitely do serious damage to Thor

CPT Space Bomb
I never said Qs could outright beat thor... but with adamantium weapons... he'd definitely do serious damage to Thor You said he'd turn Thor into ribbons. That is hilariously trollish. QS is one of the least impressive (actual) super heroes in the MCU...the X-men QS is way more impressive.

That being said, there is not a SINGLE instance, where quicksilver delivers force anywhere near that of Kurse. Not a single one. But again, my initial comment was that Thor isn't going to let QS just stab him anyway, he might get a few hits in but Thor can just fly up and nuke the arena....there isn't a real way QS wins this, even with claws. Can he cut him with Adamantium? You bet. I never said he couldn't. But it won't be that deep, and that's a fact.

0mega Spawn
I guess im a troll then because QS with adamantium claws would definitely turn thor into ribbons...

To deny that you would have to ignore qs speed advantage...

But aoe lighting would shit on qs

CPT Space Bomb
I guess im a troll then because QS with adamantium claws would definitely turn thor into ribbons...

To deny that you would have to ignore qs speed advantage...

But aoe lighting would shit on qs You really don't get it do you. If you put adamantium on top of a pillow what happens? Does the Adamantium just magically slice right through it? No. It requires FORCE to drive the Adamantium through. Thor has shown to be perhaps the MCU's best punching bag. His durability feats far exceed the power that QS has, even with Adamantium claws. Now, you give Hulk adamantium claws and Yah, Thor is ribbons. But not QS; not even remotely. You just have no respect for Thor's durability which is pretty funny considering the amount of damage he's soaked.

Again, QS is probably the least impressive super powered person in the MCU. He's already dead after 1 movie too. Thor annihilates him if they're both going all out. It's not even up for debate.

0mega Spawn
Yada yada. Yada.. adamantium is sharp as **** and going into thor at the speed of a bullet would **** him up... nothing you've said is changing that fact... and you've admitted adamantium could damage Thor laughing out loud

CPT Space Bomb
Yada yada. Yada.. adamantium is sharp as **** and going into thor at the speed of a bullet would **** him up... nothing you've said is changing that fact... and you've admitted adamantium could damage Thor laughing out loud Wow, you really don't know jack about what you're talking about. Adamantium is not special because it's sharp laughing out loud

Adamantium's special because it's composition allows it to be harder than whatever it's going up against. In other words, it is like a diamond. Cannot be broken under almost any circumstances and therefore if given enough force can cut through almost anything.

As I said, Hulk wielding Adamantium claws would annihilate Thor. Quicksilver doing so would resort in Thor becoming pissed off and turning him into a pile of ash. Your ignorance on the subject basically makes you look rather silly; as well as your blatant disregard for Thor's impressive damage soak within the MCU.

All that aside, Thor wins.

carver9
Lol

Seriously QS with adamantium claws would turn thor into ribbons

This and it is dumb to say otherwise.

CPT Space Bomb
This and it is dumb to say otherwise. Says Carver, perhaps the most disregarded poster on the forums. I think I'll stick with logic over ignorance.

I suppose Thor is just going to stand in one spot, not swing or use any of his flight/powers against the slowest version of Quicksilver around? The Thor hate is incredible on these forums.

TethAdamTheRock
isnt Quicksilver from Xmen and Quicksilver from Avengers supposed to be the same Quicksilver at least thats what I though.

Darth Thor
They're in an inclosed area, so Thor can probably get him by spamming AOE attacks

Yep thumb up

Plus QS probably can't do any serious damage to Thor. Although he'll probably feel Cap's shield thrown at super sonic speeds.

0mega Spawn
Wow, you really don't know jack about what you're talking about. Adamantium is not special because it's sharp laughing out loud

Adamantium's special because it's composition allows it to be harder than whatever it's going up against. In other words, it is like a diamond. Cannot be broken under almost any circumstances and therefore if given enough force can cut through almost anything.

As I said, Hulk wielding Adamantium claws would annihilate Thor. Quicksilver doing so would resort in Thor becoming pissed off and turning him into a pile of ash. Your ignorance on the subject basically makes you look rather silly; as well as your blatant disregard for Thor's impressive damage soak within the MCU.

All that aside, Thor wins.

I never said adamantium properties were its just sharp laughing out loud

I said adamantium is sharp as ****... in reference to wolverines claws.

Also like i said speed + adamantium claws = seriously injured thor... cry as much as you want. Still won't change

CPT Space Bomb
Also like i said speed + adamantium claws = seriously injured thor... cry as much as you want. Still won't change You're right, slow weakling QS won't do much damage to Thor, even if he had Adamantium claws. Based on the showings of MCU QS, he's gonna need a lot more than wolverine's claws to beat Thor. Get over it champ, wink

0mega Spawn
Lmao Quicksilver+ Adamantium claws = ****ed up thor.

Everyone knows this but you

Silent Master
Thor wins.

carver9
Says Carver, perhaps the most disregarded poster on the forums. I think I'll stick with logic over ignorance.

I suppose Thor is just going to stand in one spot, not swing or use any of his flight/powers against the slowest version of Quicksilver around? The Thor hate is incredible on these forums.

Thor would be a statue. He doesn't have a single showing that helps him here. Quicksilver has all day to slice his intestines out and please provide some clips that proves Thor is durable enough to tank adamantium claws that cut through steel easily. The guy ran from bullets.

Utrigita
They're in an inclosed area, so Thor can probably get him by spamming AOE attacks

Ahh we are to assume they are fighting on the boat/hangar? Well Thor stomps then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.