TMNT vs Thor/Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
The 4 turtles, armed with their standard weapons take on the Asgardians. Thor and Loki are without weapons but can use the turtle's weapons if they can grab them. Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Thor and Loki stand there while the Turtles break their weapons on them.

An average asgardian is knife and bullet proof and every bit as strong or stronger than any of the turtles. I would say any regular old asgardian would have beaten Shredder senseless without much danger to themselves.

I would put Loki above an asgardian as he is frost giant and going by what the Hulk did to him, how he toyed with Captain America who I would say not an equal in certain areas, definitely a peer to the turtles in both stats and skill.

Loki solos 10/10 due to entire body being quite a bit more durable than the Turtles shells, they pretty much cant hurt opposing team. Same as the Lizard/Spidey match. Why is Thor here?

MCU Thor/Loki>comic street levellers>>>>movie street levellers.

Not trying to be rude man but you have been here longer and post more than I by a bit so have to ask. How would you think this is a fair fight? How are the Turtles supposed to even hurt Loki who is bulletproof, knife proof ( to earth metals at least) and can take an amount of blunt force trauma that would have pasted any turtle.

I think Marvel sucks at superhero fight scenes. Point blank. They are absolutely horrible at portraying anyone other than Iron Man over street level. The only half decent one where they showed the kind of power these guys have was Thor vs.Malekith w/Aether in what was basically just a short version of the MOS fight as far as power and destruction was concerned. Thor/Hulk was kinda silly and Thor/Kurse was cringeworthy. Hulkbuster fight wasnt to bad, just overhyped and short.

FrothByte
In the TMNT vs. Cap/WS thread, everyone agrees that TMNT dominate. So I went with a higher tier of Avengers. That's all.

carver9
Turtles win.

golem370
Turtles have little to no chance.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by carver9
Turtles win.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by carver9
Turtles win. Turtles won't be able to do a damn thing.

This is a spite thread; Turtles get murdered.

BruceSkywalker
Thor and Loki have Turtles for dinner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.