Star Wars free for all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
big time battle royal, every man for themselves, who walks away?

Rey
Kylo Ren
Darth Sidious
Darth Maul
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader
Asajj Ventress
Obi Wan (young)
Qui Gon
Mace Windu
Yoda
Ashoka (older)
Luke (ROTJ)

movie and clone war/rebels feats only

EmperorSidious2
Sidious is the strongest and most powerful one here so him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Weird thread... Why on God's green earth would you make Kenobi young, when none of the other heavy hitters are "young". That's silly. Rey and Ren really shouldn't even be there. Anyways, Yoda wins this. He's simply the best fighter of the lot. The order would be Yoda, Mace/Sids and then who cares

Khazra Reborn
Either Mace or Sidious.

relentless1
i made a point of saying young obi because old ben was a chump when it came to fighting

EmperorSidious2
Did you mean Sidious as of ROTS or ROTJ

quanchi112
Maul.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maul.

No

|King Joker|
Sidious.

ares834
Yep. Sidious. Yoda, Mace, and Vader are all contenders though.

Placidity
Sidious or Yoda.

I see Yoda being a hard target due to his agility and acrobatics, making him best suited for surviving till the end. Sidious doesn't have this advantage, but his skill/power alone should see him through. A gang-up (a strategy that would benefit the individuals even if its a FFA) from the more elite characters might make it harder for him though.

If it comes down to Sidious vs Yoda, I can see Yoda winning.

IMO, Yoda only fled in EPIII because the Emperor's goons were arriving. Sidious seemed nervous against Yoda at some points, and also appeared to prefer a force battle over sabers. If the battle ground is featureless, Sidious won't be able to use the same tactics he did in EPIII.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yoda was Sids superior in their fight. If it end up with just them two... you best believe Yoda takes that fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by relentless1
i made a point of saying young obi because old ben was a chump when it came to fighting

Okay, but you could've made it ROTS Kenobi. By young Kenobi, that almost implies PM Kenobi

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
No He comes up on top. He's survived worse.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yoda was Sids superior in their fight. If it end up with just them two... you best believe Yoda takes that fight.

Debatable.

Robtard
Having players that lack cartoon feats is kind of pointless, even Ren with his ability to freeze people/blast doesn't really compare to some of his animated peers.

Having characters who unquestionably lost is kind of pointless. eg Qui Gon lost to Maul, so he's not going far. Maul (with his brother) utterly lost to Sidious, so he's not going anywhere. Dooku (while blinded no less) held off Ventress and her sisters, so she's going down here early on

IMO, going to end up being Sidious and Yoda again. Mace is a likely wildcard and could potentially replace either in the final.

relentless1
Originally posted by Robtard
Having players that lack cartoon feats is kind of pointless, even Ren with his ability to freeze people/blast doesn't really compare to some of his animated peers.

Having characters who unquestionably lost is kind of pointless. eg Qui Gon lost to Maul, so he's not going far. Maul (with his brother) utterly lost to Sidious, so he's not going anywhere. Dooku (while blinded no less) held off Ventress and her sisters, so she's going down here early on

IMO, going to end up being Sidious and Yoda again. Mace is a likely wildcard and could potentially replace either in the final.

I agree completely with the standards of previous fights determining winners...if these were one on one fights, the way I see it its a huge melee fight, similar to the Jedi vs Separatists on geonoisis so it really could be anyones win here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.