Revan/Malak vs Bane/Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
KOTOR Revan and Malak, DoE Bane and Zannah

Petranaki arena

death to the fight

The Ellimist
Revan solos.

Nephthys
Bane solos.

NewGuy01
Even, or close enough to even that I don't care to think about it any further.

ILS
Zannah solos via sorcery

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Even, or close enough to even that I don't care to think about it any further.

This lol

The Ellimist
lol

To my knowledge there's not that much reason to believe that KOTOR Revan is substantially weaker than Revan Reborn beyond lacking some knowledge of the dark side. Revan has far greater feats than Bane and Zannah and is more difficult to defeat than mercenaries, boxes and tents.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Even, or close enough to even that I don't care to think about it any further. Originally posted by SunRazer
This lol pick a side, pussies

MythLord
Zannah solos. They have too many daemons.
But Bane gets shat on by either.

carthage
Revan can honestly solo

JKBart
The most important thing is how easily Zannah's sorcery breaks through someone's insecurities and mental lapses. While she can't compete with anybody here in lightsaber dueling because of plain inability to maintain any offense, and is also less powerful than either Revan or Malak, her Sorcery is what can save this battle.

Malak, while a duelist on par with Bane or superior, and leaps and bounds above Zannah in dueling (Zannah is around Bane and Malak in dueling, but the fact that she can't do anything but defend makes it impossible for her to be of any use here), is also quite easily a retard. He demonstrated obvious lapses in strategy, given how he failed to successfully use the Star Forge against Revan; his insecurities are probably around the top of SW given his attitude towards Revan, and, honestly, everyone else. He lived in Revan's shadow, and became his retarded successor known for basically killing everything in his way.

Revan as of KotOR, with his mind cleared, is obviously, like always, the absolute top in terms of willpower and mental defenses. No need to go through Dread Masters feats and stuff like that; but as Darth Revan, he was mindfugged by Sith Emperor, and... well, I doubt his mind was in top shape, given he was baiscally overwritten by Vitiate.

In the end, if Zannah has a shot at applying her Sorcery, Malak can pretty much die in mental pain - he is the top of SW in terms of insecurities and being a Savage-tier guy who just kills everything on his way, applying it to military strategy as well. Revan will also fall given the damage I mentioned (but KotOR Revan and everywhere after would be basically near-immune).

On the other hand, Bane and Zannah are completely outmatched in a combat as it is. Malak trumps both as a duelist and Force user in terms of everything outside of sorcery, the same goes with Revan, but to a higher extent, and Zannah's limitation and inability to do anything else than parry makes it a really bad situation for them.

The only chance is if Bane commits suicidal attack on both Revan and Malak, Zannah can break off the fight for a moment and turn Malak braindead with Sorcery. It would take her only two seconds, but it would also take two seconds for Revan or Malak to break from momentary 2v1 and attack Zannah.

However, if Zannah succeeds with disabling one of them, it's game over.

The Ellimist
Is resistance to her telepathic sorcery really a question of emotional stability? One could argue that Wankatine was insane; could Zannah's mental assault overwhelm him? What about a random clone trooper, who would apparently have no inner demons of note?

JKBart
Good question. I would say it takes a mix of natural Force power, and your general mental self-awareness. You can be psychotic, but still in perfect mental awareness about yourself. Having mad insecurities and being dumb though = lack of self-awareness and strong willpower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.