Doomsday Vs Rockslide, Rhino, Thing, Korg, Skaar, Abomination, Red Hulk, Luke Cage,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Doomsday Vs Rockslide, Rhino, Thing, Korg, Skaar, Abomination, Red Hulk, Luke Cage, Colossus, She Hulk, Namor, Aquaman, Hercules

No Bfr, Fight in 100x100x100 Adamantium box, they must kill him.

deathslash
I honestly don't see why the team shouldn't win.

SquallX
Originally posted by deathslash

The same way a tied DD was able to break the league.

deathslash
Originally posted by SquallX
The same way a tied DD was able to break the league. the league fought like retards in their first fight, one of their members knocked herself out, and some of them weren't even capable of hurting him in the first place. Also, what makes you think that we're using pre-flashpoint?

Prof. T.C McAbe
I suppose it's dos and think the team stands a chance. Zhough adding Hulk and Sasquatch might be necessary.

Supermex
Hercules, Red Hulk, Abomination can go one on one with DD and might get some wins

StiltmanFTW

thumb up

Jobbing aside, they're all pretty formidable when they try their best.

DTM
I see this team beating DOS, though taking considerable loses in doing so, though any higher form of DD would beat them all.

Surtur
But wait how do they defeat DOS Doomsday? Isn't that the one everyone is always so excited about how "fast" he is? They are in a cage, but speed would still be handy for avoiding punches.

lawest9
Originally posted by Supermex
Hercules, Red Hulk, Abomination can go one on one with DD and might get some wins I don't they get any wins one on one, but together they might.

Blue Area Vet
the league fought like retards in their first fight, one of their members knocked herself out, and some of them weren't even capable of hurting him in the first place. Also, what makes you think that we're using pre-flashpoint?

Preach

deathslash
Originally posted by Surtur
But wait how do they defeat DOS Doomsday? Isn't that the one everyone is always so excited about how "fast" he is? They are in a cage, but speed would still be handy for avoiding punches. Superman was surprised by how fast he could move, but half of the time, he and the rest of the leaguers let it devolve into a fist fight. The ones that should have been flying and keeping their distance kept getting far too close, the ones that should have been brawling with him tried to keep their distance, and there was generally no real teamwork to speak of thought the whole fight (other than that one "cross the beams" moment). Also, doomsday didn't try to avoid any attacks and that sort of fighting style would only be detrimental in a scenario where he's supposed to fight multiple people that are capable of duking it out with the hulk.

Surtur
Superman was surprised by how fast he could move, but half of the time, he and the rest of the leaguers let it devolve into a fist fight. The ones that should have been flying and keeping their distance kept getting far too close, the ones that should have been brawling with him tried to keep their distance, and there was generally no real teamwork to speak of thought the whole fight (other than that one "cross the beams" moment). Also, doomsday didn't try to avoid any attacks and that sort of fighting style would only be detrimental in a scenario where he's supposed to fight multiple people that are capable of duking it out with the hulk.

I know, but I've seen people try to act like DD has legit super speed, instead of the reality of people just being shocked something this big wasn't super slow.

deathslash
I know, but I've seen people try to act like DD has legit super speed, instead of the reality of people just being shocked something this big wasn't super slow. thumb up he's fast for sure, but those people seem to be trying to wank his speed to a level that it just isn't on.
Originally posted by lawest9
I don't they get any wins one on one, but together they might. to each his own. I could certainly see hercules or red hulk getting some wins though.

DTM
I personally dont see Hercules or Red Hulk alone beating even DOS Doomsday (generally considered his weakest form), and they dont have a prayer even combined to beat HP Doomsday.

deathslash
Originally posted by DTM
I personally dont see Hercules or Red Hulk alone beating even DOS Doomsday (generally considered his weakest form), and they dont have a prayer even combined to beat HP Doomsday. that's your own belief and I can certainly respect that. However, herc has done better against the hulk than most other heralds, oneshotted abomination, shown the speed necessary to counter sentry, been portrayed as thor's equal more often than not, and been shown to be a massive dirty fighter (he's probably gonna start breaking doomsday's elbow and knee spikes really fast). Red hulk has outright beaten the hulk before, beaten thor, beat terrax, and even the Phoenix force enhanced Emma and Scott were having trouble with him.

abhilegend
Seriously? Doomsday would beat the shit out of Hercules and Rulk together.

Hercules isn't strong enough to break bones off Doomsday. GTFO

Surtur
The way the fight is set up..it's not going to be possible for every single of one these guys to be attacking Doomsday at the same time. You are essentially going to need to have 3-4 people wail on Doomsday all at once until he dies.

The question is can this be done? I would at least put Namor, Hercules, and Thing on Doomsday right away. Could those three give Doomsday a beating equivalent to the beating from Superman that killed him? I'd say yeah most likely.

Though it depends on which version of DD is being used.

celeyhyga17
Herc, Rulk, Namor, Abom, Skaar tear him up.

Not against HP though.

deathslash
The way the fight is set up..it's not going to be possible for every single of one these guys to be attacking Doomsday at the same time. You are essentially going to need to have 3-4 people wail on Doomsday all at once until he dies.

The question is can this be done? I would at least put Namor, Hercules, and Thing on Doomsday right away. Could those three give Doomsday a beating equivalent to the beating from Superman that killed him? I'd say yeah most likely.

Though it depends on which version of DD is being used. it's not out of the realm of belief for some of them to wrestle him to the ground while all of the ones that are left wail on him. For example, cage, she-hulk, rhino, the thing, rockslide, colossus, and Korg could try to hold him in place while namor, herc, skaar, abom, aquaman, and red hulk beat on him.

StiltmanFTW
I know, but I've seen people try to act like DD has legit super speed, instead of the reality of people just being shocked something this big wasn't super slow.
HE'S FASTER THAN FLASH

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Herc, Rulk, Namor, Abom, Skaar tear him up.

Not against HP though.

Easily.

tkitna
Herc, Red Hulk, or Abomination should grab Cage and use him like a baseball bat. At least he would be useful that way.

ShadowFyre
Wow. I usually think DOS is super overhyped but...I think he wins. I dont even see herc or namor or some of the people in op I just see a bunch of one-shots and then Abom and Red-Hulk. Luke Cage? WTF lol. Compared to even weakest Doomsday, Luke might as well be a 90 year old leper.Rhino..useless, hell, majority of team cant really hurt him based on stats.

I honestly think Abom,Ben Grimm, and Red Hulk have what it takes, the rest are fodder unless Bendis writes them.

deathslash
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Wow. I usually think DOS is super overhyped but...I think he wins. I dont even see herc or namor or some of the people in op I just see a bunch of one-shots and then Abom and Red-Hulk. Luke Cage? WTF lol. Compared to even weakest Doomsday, Luke might as well be a 90 year old leper.Rhino..useless, hell, majority of team cant really hurt him based on stats.

I honestly think Abom,Ben Grimm, and Red Hulk have what it takes, the rest are fodder unless Bendis writes them. Originally posted by deathslash
it's not out of the realm of belief for some of them to wrestle him to the ground while all of the ones that are left wail on him. For example, cage, she-hulk, rhino, the thing, rockslide, colossus, and Korg could try to hold him in place while namor, herc, skaar, abom, aquaman, and red hulk beat on him.

tkitna

I honestly think Abom,Ben Grimm, and Red Hulk have what it takes, the rest are fodder unless Bendis writes them.

Hercules is more powerful than all of them

StiltmanFTW
Rulk would crush Herc stick out tongue

cdtm
Does Doomsday owe Cage money?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Does Doomsday owe Cage money?

laughing

If it's even just a single cent... Luke won't be needing team for this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
She Hulk

Jen solos

TethAdamTheRock
Red Hulk>Skaar>Hercules >Abomination>Namor>Korg=She Hulk>The Thing

StiltmanFTW
Abomination is not superior to Namor.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Abomination is not superior to Namor. is a baseline hulk superior to namor

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
is a baseline hulk superior to namor

No such thing as a baseline hulk

DTM
that's your own belief and I can certainly respect that. However, herc has done better against the hulk than most other heralds, oneshotted abomination, shown the speed necessary to counter sentry, been portrayed as thor's equal more often than not, and been shown to be a massive dirty fighter (he's probably gonna start breaking doomsday's elbow and knee spikes really fast). Red hulk has outright beaten the hulk before, beaten thor, beat terrax, and even the Phoenix force enhanced Emma and Scott were having trouble with him.

Well theres the thing, I dont equate even DOS Doomsday with the Hulk, and certainly not HP Doomsday. smile

ShadowFyre
Am I missing something? There is no herculea or namor or any of the people yall are talking about in op? Abom, RedHulk, and Thing are the only ones that don't die. Luke cage...is not doing anything to anybody here. He should be in a spiderman thread somewhere.

StiltmanFTW
and Thing

Lol, no. Thing is a noob.

He should be in a spiderman thread somewhere.

Sounds like you missed like 10 years of his showings.

Surtur
The OP edited the fight and added more characters in whose names do not appear in the title

tkitna
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rulk would crush Herc stick out tongue

Take it back you blasphemer. You keep this up, i'll have Wonder Man come over and choke Red-Hulk out again.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Take it back you blasphemer. You keep this up, i'll have Wonder Man come over and choke Red-Hulk out again.

Rulk had a really impressive showing against Doc Green.

Wonder Man clearly got an amp of sorts...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.