Gamora Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.writeups.org/img/inset/Gamora_Watch_h14.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Standard gear (currently).

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/dyz2drh60qauvxeee3za.png

Sin I AM
Are u using these versions pictured

riv6672

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Are u using these versions pictured

Gamora w/ Iron Man strength

vs.

Mephistobuster BP

Happy Dance

Sin I AM
That's not what i asked but ok gamora stomps

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gamora w/ Iron Man strength

vs.

Mephistobuster BP

Happy Dance
laughing

Well another thread shot to shit!

StiltmanFTW
@Sin

Why does she stomp?

She had trouble with Bucky who was holding back and avoiding the fight, lol.

Her performance against Nightcrawler wasn't "ZOMFGAWESUM", either.

She's always been overrated here... and T'Challa a bit underrated.

Sin I AM
@Sin

Why does she stomp?

She had trouble with Bucky who was holding back and avoiding the fight, lol.

Her performance against Nightcrawler wasn't "ZOMFGAWESUM", either.

She's always been overrated here... and T'Challa a bit underrated.

Id assumed these were classic versions. I ignored what riv said. Honestly idk, i agree she is wanked but so is panther. People have him facing Cheetah for god sakes. Pretty soon he'll be facing Diana. I think she's a better MA and i think without gear BP is nothing to write home about but meh. I try and swap characters and see how theyd do to evaluate their wins. Like place BP against Ronan and Gamora against Cap..shit like that.

StiltmanFTW
Id assumed these were classic versions. I ignored what riv said. Honestly idk, i agree she is wanked but so is panther. People have him facing Cheetah for god sakes. Pretty soon he'll be facing Diana. I think she's a better MA and i think without gear BP is nothing to write home about but meh. I try and swap characters and see how theyd do to evaluate their wins. Like place BP against Ronan and Gamora against Cap..shit like that.

BP is wanked mostly because of the Panther Legion. Keep in mind at least some of them might be socks.

Some versions of Cheetah are nothing special - she got batcuffed. Others are too OP to be used in KMC matches .

Ronan is the guy that got silented by Walker. And I don't mean the bottle.

Sin I AM
BP is wanked mostly because of the Panther Legion. Keep in mind at least some of them might be socks.

Some versions of Cheetah are nothing special - she got batcuffed. Others are too OP to be used in KMC matches .

Ronan is the guy that got silented by Walker. And I don't mean the bottle.

There are tons of socks here so u could be right.

Thats batman though u have to suspend belief with him. When i think of cheetah i consider her as minerva and a primary ww antagonist. Not the amped or watered down versions.

Youre lowballing ronan

riv6672
Pretty ****ing stupid coming into a thread and ignoring the guy who started it.
Explains your spot on debating, though. laughing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
Pretty ****ing stupid coming into a thread and ignoring the guy who started it.
Explains your spot on debating, though. laughing

U didnt anwer my initial question so great job at a failed op. U posted classic pictures of both characters. I asked u of your using the versions pictured and y quoted yourself attempting to be funny and said standard gear (currently) which to me me the versions pictured with current gear.

riv6672
Spot. On. laughing

StiltmanFTW
You're still new here. Be careful.

Haven't you heard of what happened to brucie aka starscream?

HulkIsHulk
Classic Gamora who was tossing around tanks and going fisticuffs with Thanos along with oneshotting Thing and She-Hulk with nerve strikes stomps.
Current Gamora who gets beat up by street levellers get stomped
Gamora is the new Kingpin

Sin I AM
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Classic Gamora who was tossing around tanks and going fisticuffs with Thanos along with oneshotting Thing and She-Hulk with nerve strikes stomps.

This. Idk how she became so watered down

riv6672
You say Kingpin like its a bad thing. stick out tongue

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by riv6672
You say Kingpin like its a bad thing. stick out tongue
I say Kingpin as in bumped down in hierarchy steeply. Current Kingpin's means diddly squat to classic Kingpin in a straight up fight. Classic Gamora vs Current Gamora is a much bigger stomp in favor of classic. Her's happened recently so I called her the new kingpin

BruceSkywalker
Armbar ftw lol

Sin I AM
I say Kingpin as in bumped down in hierarchy steeply. Current Kingpin's means diddly squat to classic Kingpin in a straight up fight. Classic Gamora vs Current Gamora is a much bigger stomp in favor of classic. Her's happened recently so I called her the new kingpin

Yea he was fine up until that asswhopping Parker gave him in jail

StiltmanFTW
Yea he was fine up until that asswhopping Parker gave him in jail

You think that was his first low showing?

I'm not so sure, what about that time when DD destroyed him... the fight when Matt was experiencing flashbacks from one of their "classic" fights...

But I dunno if it happened before or after "Back in Black", tbh.

riv6672
Peter Parker?

Stoic
This. Idk how she became so watered down

The movie version is being used in comics because the new writers likely know nothing beyond the past 3 yrs.

Sin I AM
You think that was his first low showing?

I'm not so sure, what about that time when DD destroyed him... the fight when Matt was experiencing flashbacks from one of their "classic" fights...

But I dunno if it happened before or after "Back in Black", tbh.

Peter destroying him was more of a psychological blow though. I mean there was no masks no wise cracks just a straight up stomp from a none holding back SM on Kingpins own turf. From that point on he wasnt even an A-List villian anymore

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
The movie version is being used in comics because the new writers likely know nothing beyond the past 3 yrs.

Yea marvel sadly isnt about comics anymore

HulkIsHulk
Peter destroying him was more of a psychological blow though. I mean there was no masks no wise cracks just a straight up stomp from a none holding back SM on Kingpins own turf. From that point on he wasnt even an A-List villian anymore
Actually Kingpin went down way before that. See this link:

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=8201.0

Its cheesy fanboy rant but mostly accurate

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
As an old coot, this is a constant "yells at clouds" fear of mine.
That people with the mind set (Feats. Feats! FEATS!) and lack of knowledge/appreciation of, comics history (that shit happened in the 80s, it doesnt even count towards continuity!) of, sadly, a lot of posters i've run across over the last 15 years, are going to be the next generation of comics creators.

Sin I AM
Actually Kingpin went down way before that. See this link:

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=8201.0

Its cheesy fanboy rant but mostly accurate

Not bad. Seen worse

riv6672
HC is awesome. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.