Full potential Vader gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Vader if he didn't lose to Obi Wan and reached his full potential in the dark side, how far will he make it?

1. Asajj Ventress, Savage Opress and AOTC Dooku
2. Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tinn
3. ROTS Yoda, Mace Windu and Obi Wan
4. ROTS Darth Sidious, ROTS Count Dooku and SOD Darth Maul
5. DE Sidious and Darth Plagueis
6. FOTJ Luke and Yoda
7. DE Sidious and FOTJ Luke

ILS
keklears

The Ellimist
If we ignore the weird Mortis episode he would stop at 5.

AncientPower
"Lord Vader will become more powerful than either of us!"

Darth Sidious is not one for giving undue credit to anybody but himself, his statement is a stark contrast to his view of Darth Vader after his injuries.

I am not one for speculation though either, assuming Mortis Anakin is an accurate depiction of Vader's realized potential then he clears, easily.

Rebel95
Originally posted by ILS
keklears
?

EmperorSidious2
I would say stops at 7. This however is under the impression that Luke is what Vader was supposed to be and then you throw in DE Sidious, he should stop there.

ILS
Vader was supposed to be Ones tier or if you go with that article, become Mortakin. Clearing shouldn't be an issue.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by The Ellimist
If we ignore the weird Mortis episode he would stop at 5.
Considering he is double sidious and plagueis doesn't make up the other half
He doesn't' stop here
In fact he clears or falls at 7

Sinious
Yeah without Mortis and just going by "%200 of ROTJ Sidious", Anakin still clears this gauntlet.

The Ellimist
Fair enough; Luke is supposed to approach him in power though.

NewGuy01
No, he's not.

The Ellimist
Lucas says he becomes what Anakin could have become, specifically in the context of his power.

NewGuy01
No, he said Luke could become what Anakin could have become. Not that he would or did. Rather, he definitely didn't.

The Ellimist
I could've sworn he was more predictive, but oh well. Luke's probably approached it by Crucible, given he's on his final mission and all.

Trocity
Wasn't Luke weakened in Crucible after his fights with Abeloth?

The Ellimist
^ I don't remember that

FreshestSlice
Vader didn't lose any potential. Canon says so. uhuh

Rebel95
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Vader didn't lose any potential. Canon says so. uhuh
Link/quote?

Kurk
I'm going to say 7.

On a side note, if you eat Sidious, poop him out, then eat what came out and poop that out, is that approximately how powerful Plagueis is?

Sinious
If you eat Sidious, he'll make you implode with his FLS smile

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm going to say 7.

On a side note, if you eat Sidious, poop him out, then eat what came out and poop that out, is that approximately how powerful Plagueis is?
Others can speak for themselves, but I have Plagueis just beneath Yoda tbh.

The Ellimist
I have Plagueis as the second most powerful Sith in history.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Rebel95
Link/quote?

There actually is a quote like that. It states that Vader became even more powerful then before after his injuries. Joker has it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.