Grand Hunt Champion respect thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/jkbart/blog/grand-hunt-champion-respect-thread/126658/

The Ellimist
Shit advertising 0/10

JKBart
how can i improve my advertising then

The Ellimist
The Bane avatar makes you look weak, overrated and evil.

JKBart
fug, that's actually right since it's DoE Bane I think

Jmanghan
I did the same thing a few years back to advertise my fanfic.

Beniboybling
LMAO

You should do one for Bane. smile

Fated Xtasy
About damn time the champion get an RT.

Could someone do the IA please? The agent seems like an interesting fellow.

FreshestSlice
You haven't read it, have you?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You haven't read it, have you?

Sarcasm bud

FreshestSlice
There's nothing even remotely sarcastic about what you said. Even if you intended it to be. And I'm the Lord of Irony, so I'd know.

Fated Xtasy
There's nothing even remotely sarcastic about what you said. Even if you intended it to be. And I'm the Lord of Irony, so I'd know.

Lol is there nothing you won't question?

1 - WHY would I click on a thread and not read the RT?

2 - See # 1

Not gtfo you bitter old crow :3

ILS
Not buying it, Fated. You're backtracking.

JKBart
Even I sensed the kek-factor from Xtasy and I'm a retard smile

Freshest kill self smilesmile

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol is there nothing you won't question?

1 - WHY would I click on a thread and not read the RT?

2 - See # 1

Not gtfo you bitter old crow :3
Because you're you, and that'd be pretty par the course. No reason for you to change now.

Aurbere
Clearly it was intended as a joke. It's the only conclusion, given Fated's preferences in the realm of Star Wars.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
Even I sensed the kek-factor from Xtasy and I'm a retard smile

Freshest kill self smilesmile
Are you trying to help or hurt fated? You definitely didn't do the former.

JKBart
i'm trying to get both of u an hero smile

Fated Xtasy
Because you're you, and that'd be pretty par the course. No reason for you to change now.

Bud, if I was serious in my comment I'd comment on missing feats, ask the creator of the RT where they rank the character, compare them to a foe their usually pit up against(like Boba/Jango),congratulate them on a job well done as I've done in the past.

The fact that Bart was able to see the sarcasm and not you, speaks of how soft you've gotten. Gurl bye.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Bud, if I was serious in my comment I'd comment on missing feats, ask the creator of the RT where they rank the character, compare them to a foe their usually pit up against(like Boba/Jango),congratulate them on a job well done as I've done in the past.
I have more important things to know than about how weird you are and all the obscure questions you'd have to ask to be serious. What you said still isn't sarcastic. Like at all.

Kek, the fact that you're using Bart to defend yourself shows your continued weakness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.