Thragg Runs The Trans Tier Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
well since the general conscious around here is that thragg is a solid trans tier guy, lets see how he stacks up against the others

1. the runner(speed equalized)

2. sundipped superman

3.thanos

4. depowered tyrant

5. sentinel alan scott

6. voided out sentry

7. superboy prime.

TheLordofMurder
You should always make gauntlets into polls; makes them more interesting imo... wink

Anyway, what do you mean when you say 'speed equalized' next to Runners name? Are you saying that for the purposes of this thread that Thragg is just as fast as Runner?

ghostman
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You should always make gauntlets into polls; makes them more interesting imo... wink

Anyway, what do you mean when you say 'speed equalized' next to Runners name? Are you saying that for the purposes of this thread that Thragg is just as fast as Runner?

you right should've done the poll embarrasment

and yes, i mean their speed is equal as in thragg is just as fast as the runner. no speed adavantages

TheLordofMurder
But to answer the question in the OP, I honestly think Thragg stops at Runner even if their speed is considered equal in this thread (I personally think Runner is faster, but thats just me)...

Why do I feel Runner wins?

Runner has yet to be harmed on panel by anyone or anything less than a fully powered Galactus...

He no-sold Surfers attacks while smiling about it; he overpowered and nearly killed Surfer (and Surfer would have died unless Mantis healed him) without much effort...

Crushed the Collector and had him begging for mercy...

And was beyond Thanos's ability to fight directly; Thanos needed the Time Gem to defeat Runner...

Add all of that up, and I'm picking Runner to handily defeat Thragg...

deathslash
Thrash is probably a mid level trans. That said, almost all of these guys are high trans characters (some are right on the threshold of being skyfather) and would handily beat him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sundipped Superman is far above the trans tier.

Surtur
Thragg by no means would take a sundipped superman. Nor could he ever beat Thanos or pretty much anyone else you listed. He has a shot against the Runner, but only because you gimped him.

Galan007
Originally posted by deathslash
Thrash is probably a mid level trans. That said, almost all of these guys are high trans characters (some are right on the threshold of being skyfather) and would handily beat him. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.