Darth Traya vs Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Both characters are in their primes, battle takes place at the apex of the Malachor Sith Temple as seen in Rebels.

Round 1: Traya has no access to Force drain.
Round 2: Traya has access to Force drain.

Can Ahsoka take down the former master of Malachor?

cs_zoltan
ends in sex

Beniboybling
stawp

AncientPower
Tano being more skilled is her sole advantage against the sheer volume of techniques Traya shuts her down with.

Tondemonai
1: Ahsoka

2: Traya

AncientPower
She really doesn't need drain to win here.

Selenial
Lmao what even is this thread.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Suck it. smile

Syndicate
Traya.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Tondemonai
1: Ahsoka

2: Traya

After further consideration I retract this comment. Traya for both

|King Joker|
What train of thought made you reconsider, Tond? smile

Tondemonai
While I think Ahsoka is a better duelist, and without drain Traya doesn't have a huge Force advantage (still definitely present, just not so large), she still has the most impressive TK saber dueling feats in the mythos and I can see that potentially giving Ahsoka trouble if Traya opens with it; and otherwise she could TK Ahsoka back and follow with a TK saber assault, while still using FL and choke and such. She's also known to have shatterpoint, and putting all that together I don't see Ahsoka winning, let alone with drain allowed.

Emperordmb
What does Traya have in terms of TK that's going to overpower Ahsoka again?

Tondemonai
What does Ahsoka have going for her to protect her in mid-combat? Traya overpowered 4 masters of the Jedi Council effortlessly with purely TK.

Emperordmb
Wasn't that non-canon cut content?

|King Joker|
While I think Ahsoka is a better duelist, and without drain Traya doesn't have a huge Force advantage (still definitely present, just not so large), she still has the most impressive TK saber dueling feats in the mythos and I can see that potentially giving Ahsoka trouble if Traya opens with it; and otherwise she could TK Ahsoka back and follow with a TK saber assault, while still using FL and choke and such. She's also known to have shatterpoint, and putting all that together I don't see Ahsoka winning, let alone with drain allowed. I'm not too familiar with Traya, but has she ever used those similar tactics in a fight? (Opening with three sabers, TK'ing foes as powerful and skilled as Ahsoka mid-combat, choking Ahsoka-tier people out, etc).

Emperordmb
If his evidence is cut content that's not a part of the official material than Traya does not have the level of telekinetic dominance he's trying to say she does.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka beats the shit out of her. smile

QuakeBlood
Cut content should be logically included (since Obsidian wanted it to be there in the first place).

Anyway Traya also used TK In Canon.

Beniboybling
As far as I'm aware that's fan made, not actual cut content.

SunRazer
Apparently there's cut content where she Crushes them to death, but I've yet to find that.

FreshestSlice
Why would she crush them to death when she never actually planned to kill them at all?

Selenial
Originally posted by Beniboybling
As far as I'm aware that's fan made, not actual cut content.

What an incredible U-Turn you've made on that topic just in time for an Ahsoka thread.

AncientPower
The only change they made to the original cut-content version was the extended domination, where she crushes each of them and holds them in Whirlwinds. In the original cut-content, as in not fan-made, she still crushes/chokes them, the domination just isn't as extensive.

SunRazer
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Why would she crush them to death when she never actually planned to kill them at all?

Beats me. But Wookieepedia claims that there's a version where she Drains them, then Crushes them. Haven't seen it, and I don't believe it exists given Wookieepedia's various (disproven) rumours about the games.

SunRazer
Here's the "originally intended version":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TldYE2YbPXI

Tondemonai
What does Ahsoka have going for her to protect her in mid-combat? Traya overpowered 4 masters of the Jedi Council effortlessly with purely TK.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5l9KcTjUan0 13:10

I remembered wrongly that it was 4, that was in cut content. This is "cannon", though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.