Darth Malgus vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

MythLord
Maul should take Sabers and all-out. I feel Malgus can take the Force, though. Both would be grueling fights.

Syndicate
Malgus in force and all out. Sabers is debatable.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Syndicate

Kurk

|King Joker|

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by MythLord
Maul should take Sabers and all-out. I feel Malgus can take the Force, though. Both would be grueling fights.

EmperorSidious2
Malgus takes all

cs_zoltan
Puts "Malgus vs Maul in sabers is debatable" on the list of things that gave me cancur today.

Trocity
laughing out loud thumb up

Ursumeles
Up

Maul
Malgus
Dunno

Deronn_solo
Malgus takes Force and all out for sure.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Puts "Malgus vs Maul in sabers is debatable" on the list of things that gave me cancur today.

We agree on something.

DarthDuelist9
Maul definitely takes sabers, Malgus has nothing that would put him on that level. Force is debatable while all-out goes clearly to Maul. Not sure why people even consider Malgus close to Maul as a swordsman and no the "I like him" argument doesn't work.

JKBart
Malgus stomps in every round. Malgus vs. Maul&Savage would be a better fight, but it would still end in Malgus's triumph.

Nephthys

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

How times change.

Azronger
Malgus

carthage
Malgus wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord

MythLord
I stand by wut I said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.