Exar Kun vs. Darth Vader/Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can Vader adapt to Exar's fighting style?

Force, sabers, all out

Duel takes place on neutral ground

cs_zoltan
Vader's empty suit that was burned on Endor solos.

The Ellimist
Exar Kun beat post-DE Luke

cs_zoltan
*Exar Kun's spirit in a prodigious force user's body on a massive dark side nexus.

The Ellimist
shhhhhh

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
*Exar Kun's spirit in a prodigious force user's body on a massive dark side nexus. Still doesn't mean its a non-applicable feat, and it also doesn't make it any less impressive.

cs_zoltan
>Corporeal Kun can't oneshot Aleema
>Spirit Kun oneshots post DE Luke
>Totally legit feat

kek

The Ellimist
I can entertain the notion of Exar Kun being more powerful than Vader.

cs_zoltan
RotJ Vader > TFU II Vader > Starkiller > Kun

The Ellimist
It's just how monstrous of a threat Luke seemed to think Exar Kun was, and how he listed him next to Palpatine as two of the strongest dark side focal points he'd ever felt. Granted Kun was on a nexus, but his spirit form's supposed to be weaker.

Of course, Luke was also terrified of Marka Ragnos, yet his spirit was solo'd by Jaden Korr, so maybe Luke just overestimates the ancient sith.

cs_zoltan
Every villain and their dog is being compared to Sidious by Luke...

MythLord
Hmm, for once Zoltan is making perfect sense.
On topic: Team stomps.

Jmanghan
RotJ Vader > TFU II Vader > Starkiller > Kun There really isn't any gap at all between TFU Vader and TFU II Vader.

It was six months apart.

Another thing, Character's usually don't oneshot other characters in the SW Universe, and of they do, its usually with their saber or force pushing someone off a cliff.

ILS
>Corporeal Kun can't oneshot AleemaBut he did oneshot her.

And there's overwhelming evidence that Kun as a weakened spirit with limited access to the physical plane was, *gasp*, weaker than he was as a physical being with full access to the physical plane and a Sith amulet which amplified his powers.

I still can't believe one dude on the SWTOR forums rustled you, Beni, Sel and Aurbere so badly you have all developed a personal vendetta against a fictional character. I hope for your sakes he's a Palpatine-tier manipulator.

cs_zoltan
His spirit might be weaker, but his spirit feats are hella amped.

If Corporeal Kun > Spirit Kun, then his Corporeal feats are the ones that should be used, not wanking his nexus feats...

ILS
His spirit might be weaker, but his spirit feats are hella amped.

If Corporeal Kun > Spirit Kun, then his Corporeal feats are the ones that should be used, not wanking his nexus feats... In what way are his "feats amped"? They were written by the same guy.

If Corporeal Kun > Spirit Kun, the former can replicate everything the latter can and then some. Nat rocket science.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by ILS
In what way are his "feats amped"?

*Exar Kun's spirit in a prodigious force user's body on a massive dark side nexus.

ILS
Wasn't referring to his feats inside Kyp's body. I'm referring to shit like disintegrating Gantoris, rekting most of Luke's students with TK, etc.

cs_zoltan
massive dark side nexus.

ILS
Which was necessary just to anchor his spirit and prevent him from slipping into the void for eternity. Also, the nexus was neutral to everyone, otherwise Luke wouldn't have built a fugging academy there. If anything Kun was weaker without his body/amulets and they were better than ever. KEK.

You are aware Kun's plan for the entirety of the books is to harvest the energies of Luke and/or his students so he can regain his former power, right?

carthage
Kun can totally disintegrate people, look at how well he did it to Aleema and Ulic

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Kun can totally disintegrate people, look at how well he did it to Aleema and Ulic He wasn't in his prime, and that's just a good feat for Aleema. smile

ILS
Or yeno, the more likely conclusion is that Kun wasn't trying to disintegrate Aleema. Ulic was the rival he was after. It's not unreasonable that Kun would have to charge up considerable energy to have a chance of outright killing/ashing Aleema which would leave him exposed to Ulic.

But that wouldn't fall in line with "my eyes can't see it, it literally can't f#cking happen f#ck you not listening", so we need to assume Aleema, a Dark Side adept, soaked up a fully charged blast from Kun and has better durability than most other characters.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ILS
I still can't believe one dude on the SWTOR forums rustled you, Beni, Sel and Aurbere so badly you have all developed a personal vendetta against a fictional character. I hope for your sakes he's a Palpatine-tier manipulator. Lmao, what even?

AncientPower

KEK.

Try taking that up with my blog first, but knowing you can't, take your pitiful lowballing elsewhere.

Nephthys
Kun certainly didn't seem to be exerting himself by b*tchslapping Aleema.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

Beniboybling
Originally posted by AncientPower
KEK.

Try taking that up with my blog first, but knowing you can't, take your pitiful lowballing elsewhere. Your blog that contradicts concessions you've made in the past? Lmao.

ILS
KEK.

Try taking that up with my blog first, but knowing you can't, take your pitiful lowballing elsewhere. link?

AncientPower
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Your blog that contradicts concessions you've made in the past? Lmao.

You mean the blog that has evidence contradicting most of your adamant claims? Get a life.

AncientPower
Originally posted by ILS
link?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t625115.html

Beniboybling
You mean the blog that has evidence contradicting most of your adamant claims? Get a life. eek!

That escalated quickly. laughing out loud

But no, really, you've brought no new evidence in that blog that I haven't seen and refuted in the past. And yes you have indeed conceded to me on several of those points in the past as well. thumb up

AncientPower
You made a bunch of assumptions and ignored blatant statements regarding it simply to satiate your own bias, oh and no, that blog proves against your assertion that indeed, all of Luke's praxeum would be required for Kun to regain his powers.

That blog also proves that even Kyp was incapable of affording Kun his full prowess and rebukes your claim that Kun is amped by Yavin IV to a degree equating his prime powers.

I'm not going to enter into another one of your circular debates where you'll never concede regardless of evidence brought against you. We all know as a matter of experience that your interpretation > facts.

Beniboybling
Jesus Christ. What a complete U-turn from the attitude you had back on SWTOR.

First of all on the topic of biased, lmao. Weird that you erased from your memory that originally I supported you on Kun before I was convinced otherwise. Please try to get your head around the fact that I just don't find your arguments convincing, and that fact that I don't doesn't make me biased. It's called a difference in opinion. erm

Weird that you've entirely forgotten the time where I addressed those points and you conceded to my logic. Not that your inclined to change your opinion, but it's a little rich to lord it over Zoltan as if it's some kind of irrefutable proof when its already been refuted.

And now on top of that you're saying you'll refuse to respond to a counter even if its made? Goodness and here we are talking about biased. But now I think I'll actually respond anyway, just for funsies.

Finally I'm not even sure what that last statement is supposed to mean, lel. But you really need to calm down.

AncientPower
I find it absolutely hysterical that you claim I have an issue when, way back when, pretty much everybody I knew on SWTOR decided turning on me, insulting me in threads I'm not even party to, and then ganging up on me in any proper debate was the right justice after the Ant debacle. *cough* Selenial, Zoltan and even Aurbere *cough*

You say I have a checkered memory, comical. Even Rhyltran PM'd me telling me he thought the behaviour there was awful. Excuse me if the prospect of debating with you lot again strikes me as an exercise in futility.

Beniboybling
Mmm, but ignoring the fact that in hindsight, they had good reason. The irony is I was the only one stopping them from doing the same on SWTOR, because I actually thought it was uncalled for back then. mmm

Then you went and called us all "retarded", "biased", "delusional" "morons" for disagreeing with your opinion, so I guess they were right.

And too bad Rhyltran agrees with me on Kun. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1341734200.gif

That said, you've called for a response to your "blog" from my fellow SWTOR member, so expect one. thumb up

FreshestSlice
Retarded, biased, delusional morons is a pretty apt description of the SWTOR forum, tho.

cs_zoltan
lel I only "turned on you" Kulvax after your Kun wank and consequent SWTOR bad mouthing in last October. Before that I even called you to the Most Powerful thread several times to support Kun...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8515640&postcount=5028

|King Joker|
This is pretty entertaining, ngl. smile

cs_zoltan
Reminds me of last October smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
Good fight. Vader or Dooku solos.

FreshestSlice
Vader or Dooku solos, so it's a good fight? Kek.
Reminds me of last October smile
Speaking of which, does LeGenD still rule the forum there?

cs_zoltan
My sub ran out, but I haven't seen him in a while there, thank god.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Good fight. Vader or Dooku solos.

https://cdn.meme.am/images/13847998.jpg

Beniboybling
lel I only "turned on you" Kulvax after your Kun wank and consequent SWTOR bad mouthing in last October. Before that I even called you to the Most Powerful thread several times to support Kun...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8515640&postcount=5028 Yup, its only just dawning on me what utter horseshit this is. laughing out loudOriginally posted by |King Joker|
This is pretty entertaining, ngl. smile Get comfortable, I'm here all week. smileOriginally posted by FreshestSlice
Speaking of which, does LeGenD still rule the forum there? If being reguarly driven off the boards with an ass-kicking constitutes "ruling" then no, he hasn't been around since last October.

AncientPower
Ha please, Selenial and Aurbere admitted long before October 2015 to having an entire thread with Ant dedicated to shit-mouthing me, looking shit up and saving it just to insult me with behind my back. You're both either ignorant or pretending otherwise.

I had no problems with any of you until Sel basically attacked me in every discussion I was having with her, how did Skillz put it? 'hormonal shitstorm' I believe.

Beniboybling
Oh yes, public disparagement 101 from everyone on SWTOR.

Save your excuses, you can have a fit about it when Ant comes back and starts harassing you again. thumb up

AncientPower
I don't need excuses when I have vivid memories of the joyous involvement in Ant's schoolyard shit, of people I'd known for years beforehand.

But yes continue the belief that you're all-knowing.

cs_zoltan
This is pretty personal for something as irrelevant as SW debating.

Can't we just chill? No? Okay, I'll shut up. Continue.

AncientPower
I'd be fine with such a conclusion, but clearly there are others besides yourself that don't wish to entertain such closure. I mean every time I've interacted with any of you the passive aggressiveness has been tangible.

If this anti-Kun stance could end and actual factual discuasion took place, that'd be exemplary.

Though given ILS is pushing Kun pretty hard these days you may well find yourselves debating him not me, I'm too old for wall of texting.

Aurbere
I'm too old for this drama...

cs_zoltan
Bullshit, you love it.

FreshestSlice
If you don't think Kun is at least on par with Sidious, you're a troll.

Aurbere
Bullshit, you love it.

I prefer fun debates. I would rather not be disparaged while at work.

Beniboybling
"I mean every time I've interacted with any of you the passive aggressiveness has been tangible."Originally posted by AncientPower
LMFAO @ Jadus > Kun, pure cancer.

"I mean every time I've interacted with any of you the passive aggressiveness has been tangible."Originally posted by AncientPower
Yes Beni we all know of your semi-dictatorship over the.. what? 7 members of swtor star wars discussion? Pretty apt example of being a 'big fish in a small pond' as they like to say.

KEK.

Try taking that up with my blog first, but knowing you can't, take your pitiful lowballing elsewhere.

You did absolutely no such thing, the morons on that website have done nothing but state the obvious regarding amulets, I mean what, posting information everybody on the internet has known for years is slaughtering? Get a grip.

Meanwhile in SWTOR, they continue to blatantly ignore sorcery feats to maintain their personal agendas.

Your SWTOR most powerful list is an absolute laughing stock by the way, that isn't even an insult on my part, multiple people here find that thing unbelievably retarded.

But if you want to remain a jaded delusional fool be my guest. That last one being maybe the reason we don't particularly like you? Seriously stop playing the victim, and stop pretending the anti-Kun stance is actually a thing, we don't agree with you, get over it. If you want closure start with an apology, on SWTOR, then continue by ceasing to get eggy everytime someone disagrees with you on Kun.

Regardless, I plan to respond to your blog on said character with some informed remarks, so you can have fun with that, and try not to bust a hernia reading it. smile

cs_zoltan
Yeah, just don't take it personal. I come down on any wanking I disagree with, regardless who is doing the wanking.

Example: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=625282&pagenumber=2

smile

It's not personal tho...

Beniboybling
I was joking on Ahsoka tho Zoltan. Maybe. smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I was joking on Ahsoka tho Zoltan. Maybe. smile Never tell. smile

cs_zoltan
I figured after a while, but I was already inthe zone.

mad rolling on floor laughing

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
If you don't think Kun is at least on par with Sidious, you're a troll.

PS. AP is right about that Most Powerful list tbh. smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
PS. AP is right about that Most Powerful list tbh. smile As if you could do better. hmph

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS
In what way are his "feats amped"? They were written by the same guy.

If Corporeal Kun > Spirit Kun, the former can replicate everything the latter can and then some. Nat rocket science.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.