Super Predator vs. WS h2h only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins this fight?

Robtard
Bionic arm, seemingly faster and superior H2H skills give the Buckmeister the win here.

KingD19
Bionic arm, faster, stronger(rest of him), and superior h2h skills yeah. Bucky's got pretty much every advantage.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I wouldn't say WS is stronger at all. Maybe his arm is stronger or as strong, but the rest of his body certainly isn't. Nor would I say he's as durable either. So imo he doesn't hold every physical edge.

0mega Spawn
Bucky easily... predators aside from AVP just aren't impressive against competent opponents... even slightly competent

BruceSkywalker
Bucky stomps

he prolly one shots

KingD19
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I wouldn't say WS is stronger at all. Maybe his arm is stronger or as strong, but the rest of his body certainly isn't. Nor would I say he's as durable either. So imo he doesn't hold every physical edge.

His single 30 foot kick is a higher strength feat than most Predators shown. What strength feats does a Super Predator have?

He survived falling from that train with only a damaged arm. He withstood all that surgery and modification with no anesthetic or painkillers. He took hits from Cap that sent lesser people flying. He was also just fine after that plunge into the water which would have killed a normal person.

He still wins every matchup.

HulkIsHulk
Super Predator ripped out a guy's skull with spine attached
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O-50h6JaSY

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by KingD19
His single 30 foot kick is a higher strength feat than most Predators shown. What strength feats does a Super Predator have?

He survived falling from that train with only a damaged arm. He withstood all that surgery and modification with no anesthetic or painkillers. He took hits from Cap that sent lesser people flying. He was also just fine after that plunge into the water which would have killed a normal person.

He still wins every matchup.

The kick wasn't 30 BTW. Regardless, didn't one hold up two xenomorphs at the same time?

Robtard
That was Wolf(AVP2), a regular Predator. He seemed to be the best of his race.

TethAdamTheRock
I don't think the bionic arm is anywhere as strong as The predator, Let's see bucky rip sombodys spinal cord right out of their body

waiting for someone to say Captain America can do that.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I don't think the bionic arm is anywhere as strong as The predator, Let's see bucky rip sombodys spinal cord right out of their body

Cap WILL do that in Civil War hahaha

KingD19
Bucky's robo arm ripped a steering column out of a car. The entire thing. That is infinitely more impressive than ripping a skull and spine from flesh. And it stopped a full force throw from Cap. He could literally jab the Predator to death.

TheVaultDweller

Give him or WS a Netflix series and it might happen. laughing

They are a lot more willing to go hardcore on the violence, because all those series are R-rated. If Cap and Bucky were on Netflix, their blows would be bursting skulls etc. I mean Bucky's metal arm can crater concrete. How well would a human face hold up against a blow like that?

juggerman
Bucky wins. Unfortunately Predators are slow lumbering creatures(except when cloaked). Even if you think their strength is similar, Bucky's speed is clearly far superior

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Robtard
That was Wolf(AVP2), a regular Predator. He seemed to be the best of his race.

True Big Rob, thing is though, that it seems the Super Predators are likely stronger. So by proxy, the super predators should be able to do the same or more :shrug:

Robtard
I've no real problem giving the S-Preds feats that that regular Preds did, since the plot implied that they're similar but greater, the line went something like "like wolves to dogs".

And someone above asked what was Bucky's best strength feat with the bionic-arm, probably punching into concrete.

wallman77

punching into concrete>rip sombodys spinal cord right out of their body

Bucky takes this. More skills, stronger strength feats

Igniz
Bucky punches the S Predator with his bionic arm for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.