Ultimate Matrix Tag Team Show Down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotchilis2k
OK a bit of matrix fun for you fun loving guys out there!!!

These are the rules of the tag team championship. It is round robin so all play all and it is held in a dojo like the one morpheus fought neo in. In the tag team championship NEO IS HOW HE WAS BEFORE HE BECAME THE ONE, so bare that in mind, it makes it a little more... fair. WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN? big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

jimbo3
I think Agent Smith+Agent Smith.

Is Smith still an agent in the seccond one? I don't think he is.

redhotchilis2k
Gd point, he isnt an agent no. Oh well, people will know what i mean... I voted for agent smith and agent smith aswell, they are remorseless! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Dexx
morpheus + seraph

redhotchilis2k
Yer morpeus and seraph would be very good! Seraph put up a great fight against the one didnt he? big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Dexx
so far, the only one who could stand up to him alone

Tevesh
i don't know...neo and trinity made a good team...the lobby shootout? they owned everyone, even the agents on the roof. And that was before Neo was reborn as "the one"

Dexx
he already moved as fast (but not as efficient) as them.

no...i think morpheus can easily ..'own' agents. As for seraph....heheheevil face

justinday15
It's not on the pole, but i would say Neo and Morpheus.

cookies2006
I would say Neo and Smith, but that would never happen.

justinday15
Yeah that would be a good tag team.

cookies2006
Possibly the best, unless Neo could clone himself.

Tevesh
How come the architect isn't on the pole? I'm sure he has a remote control to shut people down or something...no one would be able to stop him. after all, no one has so far....

redhotchilis2k
OK, A CHANGE TO THE TOURNAMENT! SAME PAIRINGS BUT THIS TIME YOU HAVE TO COME UP WITH STATS FOR EACH PERSON!!!! STAMINA< AGILITY<SKILL etc. MAKE IT FUN!!!!! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Dexx
if i were to choose outside the list..i'd say Neo and Seraph

redhotchilis2k
STATS ANYBODY?
health
stamina
skill
speed
agility
special
block
etc..
big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

redhotchilis2k
come on, is no one out there inventive? sad? GO ON! give it ago big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Dexx
going the right way for a role playing big grin

redhotchilis2k
lol, yer, im tryin to come up with an interesting discussion! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Ahnold
In the light of Revo, does anyone have any new views on this OLD topic?

JKozzy
Take out Trinity and Neo'd still win stick out tongue

Ahnold
I disagree.

In M3, when Neo fought Smith, you could see that he was not fighting at his peak ability; after all, he was clearly grieving over Trinity's death. I think that he needs Trinity to go on fighting, and that he's lost without her.

Well, I mean "without her" in the sense of her being dead; if you meant in the sense of her being somewhere else {ie not fighting with him side by side}, then I misunderstood.

jetzhere101
see i just luv neo and trinity........and i think theres nothin in this world thaT can or will beat love so i vote for them.........
and they will kick everyones ass.......

jetzhere101
neo rulz thats tru but he is doing so all thanx to trinity......as she (tru luv) brought him bak to life.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

realworlddreams
seraph "beat smith before" and he can do it again. prolly alone too...

mook
i think the twins
-they are a natural 'tag team'
-i dont think they can be killed

dragonpisces272
i agree with mook. I believe the twins didnt die, and they are so hard to beat, since Neo is not "the one" yet

Ahnold
What do you mean "not the one yet"?

Korri
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.