Arkham Batman vs Video Game Guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Batman from Arkham Knight.

VS

Solid Snake
Sam Fisher
Agent 47
Wei Shen
Leon S. Kennedy
Ezio Auditore
Nathan Drake

Rules: Pure H2H. Bruce is wearing his outfit from Initiation.

Round 1: Bruce fights them from the weakest to strongest.

Round 2: Bruce fights all of them at the same time.

The fight takes place on the place where Bats fought Bane in Asylum.

Discuss.

RadZoa
Sigh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLDlzwHRxRM

Now replace Task Force X with characters who are weaker and less skilled.

Jmanghan
Team Stomps, horribly.

They absolutely destroy him.

Nusa105
Snake solos Bruce

RadZoa
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Team Stomps, horribly.

They absolutely destroy him. Sooo you didn't watch the video linked above then?

Team is too weak, slow and not skilled enough to be much more than a nuisance.

Originally posted by Nusa105
Snake solos Bruce No offense but your Snake dick riding is getting out of hand. Ocelot already destroyed him in close quarters, he'd get one shotted here.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RadZoa
Sooo you didn't watch the video linked above then?

Team is too weak, slow and not skilled enough to be much more than a nuisance.

No offense but your Snake dick riding is getting out of hand. Ocelot already destroyed him in close quarters, he'd get one shotted here. Wei Shen and Leon S. Kennedy are gonna be trouble enough.

Throw in the rest, and Batman is losing this.

Leon's fought evenly with Superhumans, and Wei Shen has beaten several Masters before, plus his durability is ****ing crazy.

Snake doesn't get one-shotted by anyone short of Metahuman btw.

You're also forgetting his "No Killing" rule.

RadZoa
Wei Shen and Leon S. Kennedy are gonna be trouble enough.

Throw in the rest, and Batman is losing this.

Leon's fought evenly with Superhumans, and Wei Shen has beaten several Masters before, plus his durability is ****ing crazy.

Snake doesn't get one-shotted by anyone short of Metahuman btw.

You're also forgetting his "No Killing" rule. No they're not, let me know when Wei Shen or Leon could effortlessly beat down 20+ Black Ops in hand to hand, Oh wait, they can't.

Leon is always armed to the teeth when he fights bosses. Even against someone like Chief Mendes.

Batman was beating the sh*t out of Killer Croc and King Shark both of whom was bullet and explosive proof, where as Leon was one shotted by Chief Mendes who's much much weaker and nearly killed by him on 3 occasions. Hell if Chief Mendes wanted to he could of killed Leon early on in the game but kept sparing him.

Snake was one shotted by a Genome Soldier, Snake was also knocked out when he was flung into a wall when RAY destroyed the platform he was standing on. He was also barely able to stand because of blood loss when Vamp cut him.

Seriously, have you played any of these games?

Jmanghan
No they're not, let me know when Wei Shen or Leon could effortlessly beat down 20+ Black Ops in hand to hand, Oh wait, they can't.

Leon is always armed to the teeth when he fights bosses. Even against someone like Chief Mendes.

Batman was beating the sh*t out of Killer Croc and King Shark both of whom was bullet and explosive proof, where as Leon was one shotted by Chief Mendes who's much much weaker and nearly killed by him on 3 occasions. Hell if Chief Mendes wanted to he could of killed Leon early on in the game but kept sparing him.

Snake was one shotted by a Genome Soldier, Snake was also knocked out when he was flung into a wall when RAY destroyed the platform he was standing on. He was also barely able to stand because of blood loss when Vamp cut him.

Seriously, have you played any of these games?

But the point is that he's still human.

I can PROMISE you that Wei Shen could do that. I swear on eveey fiber of my being that he could do that.

RadZoa
But the point is that he's still human.

I can PROMISE you that Wei Shen could do that. I swear on eveey fiber of my being that he could do that. Everyone here is human, what's your point exactly?

You have to PROVE that he can do that. You also have to PROVE that he can fight six metahumans at the same time.

Batman beat the living crap out of King Shark, Killer Frost, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Harley Quinn and Black Spider at the SAME TIME. You have to PROVE that Wei Shen is comparable.

I haven't played Sleeping Dogs but I'm 90% sure that Wei has never fought a meta human before. Unless you'd like to show otherwise.

Jmanghan
Everyone here is human, what's your point exactly?

You have to PROVE that he can do that. You also have to PROVE that he can fight six metahumans at the same time.

Batman beat the living crap out of King Shark, Killer Frost, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Harley Quinn and Black Spider at the SAME TIME. You have to PROVE that Wei Shen is comparable.

I haven't played Sleeping Dogs but I'm 90% sure that Wei has never fought a meta human before. Unless you'd like to show otherwise. I consider people who are metahumans a step above someone like Killer Croc or Bane.

Also, you're using ABC Logic, which simply never flies unless you're using characters from the same verse, and even then its questionable.

All I know is, Wei is a ****ing tank and knows over 10 different Martial Art's, and has near-Superhuman levels of durability.

He's the most dangerous one on this list.

In all honesty, I don't know much about the other ones. I know Drake is capable of fighting people 5x his size and has pretty good durability as well. But thats it.

RadZoa
I consider people who are metahumans a step above someone like Killer Croc or Bane.

Also, you're using ABC Logic, which simply never flies unless you're using characters from the same verse, and even then its questionable.

All I know is, Wei is a ****ing tank and knows over 10 different Martial Art's, and has near-Superhuman levels of durability.

He's the most dangerous one on this list.

In all honesty, I don't know much about the other ones. I know Drake is capable of fighting people 5x his size and has pretty good durability as well. But thats it.

What ABC logic am I using? I stated that Batman has beaten the shit out of all 3 of these guys which shows how formidable he is

Has superhuman levels of durability? Is he bullet proof? Can he shrug off explosions? Because that's what would be considered superhuman

Drake has never fought anyone 5x his size, he has about as much fighting ability as a standard thug from the Arkham games.

Jmanghan
What ABC logic am I using? I stated that Batman has beaten the shit out of all 3 of these guys which shows how formidable he is

Has superhuman levels of durability? Is he bullet proof? Can he shrug off explosions? Because that's what would be considered superhuman

Drake has never fought anyone 5x his size, he has about as much fighting ability as a standard thug from the Arkham games. Have you played Uncharted 3? Because he did in that game.

Or any of his games where he clearly demonstrates Martial Arts ability?

Superhuman and Metahuman are VERY different.

You're also forgetting that Batman didn't beat them in a straight fight, he had to outsmart them and outmaneuver them, he only strikes when he has a very clear advantage.

Wei Shen was able to fight through a near-army of triads, after he was already beaten and tortured to the point he had passed out, and jump over 20 feet onto a moving boat that Big Smile Lee was on.

RadZoa
Have you played Uncharted 3? Because he did in that game.

Or any of his games where he clearly demonstrates Martial Arts ability?

Superhuman and Metahuman are VERY different.

You're also forgetting that Batman didn't beat them in a straight fight, he had to outsmart them and outmaneuver them, he only strikes when he has a very clear advantage.

Wei Shen was able to fight through a near-army of triads, after he was already beaten and tortured to the point he had passed out, and jump over 20 feet onto a moving boat that Big Smile Lee was on.

Yes, I've beaten all 3 Uncharted games and Nathan Drake is trash.

Metahuman is described as someone with abnormal abilities. Someone being able to lift a car over their head would be by definition a meta human

NemeBro
Snake solos Bruce thumb up

Stronger, faster, a better fighter, he's all around better than Bruce.

RadZoa
http://i.imgur.com/sgPxEBP.gifv

Never gets old

Now imagine Snake against Tim Drake who's stronger, faster, smarter and a better fighter than Ocelot is

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

KingD19
http://i.imgur.com/sgPxEBP.gifv

Never gets old

Now imagine Snake against Tim Drake who's stronger, faster, smarter and a better fighter than Ocelot is

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

That's Old Snake. OP says Solid Snake. Why are you thinking of Snake when he's literally on death's door as his body is rapidly deteriorating?

RadZoa
Originally posted by KingD19
That's Old Snake. OP says Solid Snake. Why are you thinking of Snake when he's literally on death's door as his body is rapidly deteriorating?

Octo Camo, compensated for Snake's accelerated aging. Old Snake was practically on par with his younger self accept for having spasms and having to take a syringe every few hours.

Besides

http://i.imgur.com/ia1cnLz.gif

"Young Snake" was hilariously pwned by a guy who was taken down by a SOCOM pistol several times. People, and when I say people I mostly mean the human garbage on OBD/Comicvine/Spacebattles don't want to accept the fact that MGS humans are complete trash and that they operate mostly on fan wank, ignoring facts, using double standards, rationalization and pretty much throwing any trace of logic out the window.

Based
Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

Stronger, faster, a better fighter, he's all around better than Bruce.

Maybe not skill wise but Snake got this.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Based
Maybe not skill wise but Snake got this. I know this may asking for a lot but you should probably PLAY the games before posting because it's pretty obvious that you haven't

http://i.imgur.com/3Y6dLpN.gif

Meanwhile

VLDlzwHRxRM

The real question is, how long would Snake last before getting his ass beaten to near death by Tim Drake

Don't post here again

Nusa105
Snake still solos Bruce with CQC

RadZoa
Snake still solos Bruce with CQC Yeah, just like Snake solo'd 3 soldiers with CQC and....Oh wait....

http://i.imgur.com/O3bklVJ.gif

This dude can't catch a break laughing laughing laughing laughing

Leave Nusa, you'll never be able to back up anything you say in a million years, and at this point your trolling is almost as bad as Snake's combat ability. Time for you to go

Based
I know this may asking for a lot but you should probably PLAY the games before posting because it's pretty obvious that you haven't

Batman fans always cry the hardest

Meanwhile

VLDlzwHRxRM

OP says video game Batman, this retard posts a video from Assault on Arkham LOL.

RadZoa
Batman fans always cry the hardest

They feed off of your tears, your anger, your salt and it makes them stronger evil face

Speaking of that, weren't you the same guy damage controlling in the Death Battle thread about Captain America losing to Batman? Saying and I quote

"Batman vs Captain America literally gave me cancer."

And making excuses such as

"Without PIS, Batman ain't beating Cap."

Sounds like you've done more crying and damage controlling by yourself than the entire Batman fanbase ever could laughing out loud

OP says video game Batman, this retard posts a video from Assault on Arkham LOL.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/05/16/batman-arkham-assault.aspx

This film is a direct sequel to the Batman: Arkham Origins video game

You really should of kept quiet and not said anything, now things are worse for you. You made yourself look like a complete clown and now you'll most likely leave and not post anything for a few months hoping that I'll eventually forget about how much of a doofus you looked like today. I won't.

Enjoy your vacation though big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.