Exar Kun vs. Ahsoka Tano & Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Everyone is in their prime. Setting is Kiros.

Emperordmb
Exar Kun. Ahsoka could give a fight in sabers on her own, unsure about Force, but Ventress should not be in this fight.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Exar Kun. Ahsoka could give a fight in sabers on her own, unsure about Force, but Ventress should not be in this fight. So Ventress doesn't add anything really?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
So Ventress doesn't add anything really?
Judging by her fights with Dooku+ opponents and Kun's considerable force power, not too much.

Tondemonai
Not enough. Kun is way too far ahead in Force prowess/strength in general to be downed by this team. Not much of a fight tbh

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Judging by her fights with Dooku+ opponents and Kun's considerable force power, not too much. How do you think Ahsoka would fare solo against Kun? If you think she'd give him a fight wouldn't Kun's attention be more focused on Ahsoka and thus disallow the potential for Kun to capitalize of Ventress' relatively lax Force defenses? I feel like Ventress would be reliable in a supporting role if Ahsoka pressured Kun enough.

Beniboybling
Exar Kun SLAUGHTERHOUSE. How's that AP. smile

FreshestSlice
Exar Kun could do this while possessing Luke.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Exar Kun SLAUGHTERHOUSE. How's that AP. smile Nonsense. We should bury AP under Ahsoka wank. smile

cs_zoltan
Ahsoka wank vs Exar wank?

http://i.imgur.com/h45n6Kb.gif

Sinious
Kun erm

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Sinious
Kun erm I guess you're not getting a blowjob tonight. erm

Nephthys
Kun erm

ares834
Kun erm

yes

The Ellimist
Ahsoka tagged Vader, she solos.

Emperordmb
How do you think Ahsoka would fare solo against Kun? If you think she'd give him a fight wouldn't Kun's attention be more focused on Ahsoka and thus disallow the potential for Kun to capitalize of Ventress' relatively lax Force defenses? I feel like Ventress would be reliable in a supporting role if Ahsoka pressured Kun enough.
Much more could be said for the ROTS fight yet we all know what happened to Obi-Wan there.

Kun just needs to hold them off well enough to get an opening for a Force attack on Ventress, which he's more than capable of.

Sinious
I guess you're not getting a blowjob tonight. erm I'm keeping myself for marriage anyway smile

Emperordmb
Yeah Sinny's chillin with Mary Jane tonight anyways.

The Ellimist
They all can beat Bane though

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Ahsoka wank vs Exar wank?

http://i.imgur.com/h45n6Kb.gif

Beniboybling
Nonsense. We should bury AP under Ahsoka wank. smile yes

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kun erm

Kun literally rapes them. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.