Captain America/Winter Soldier vs 3 Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Cap and Bucky

vs

3 Aliens

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/aliens-listing.jpg

Fight take place in a jungle

Tattoos N Scars
I think Cap and Bucky can win if they don't get hit with acid.

BruceSkywalker
Cap/Bucky stomp and stomp hard

KuRuPT Thanosi
STOMP LOL. They likely get owned, not the other way around. They don't have any weapons nor does Cap have his shield. What are they going to do... punch the Aliens real hard? Yeah, good luck with that. Even if they succeed, having acid all over them surely isn't a good thing. Point is, with no weapons or a shield, they go down hard. They could probably take out one or so... but they aren't beating all three at the same time.

Silent Master
Where does it say no weapons?

Henry_Pym
Lol, Bucky could probably solo depending on what his arm's interaction with the acid is.

BruceSkywalker
yea clearly Cap/Bucky have weapons here...

Bucky's guns kill them, afterall, similar guns used by normal people killed Aliens... Cap's shield slices and dices as well... we have also seen Cap's agility too so doubtful he will jut stand there lmmfao

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where in the OP does it say they have weapons?

BruceSkywalker
where does it say the Aliens spew acid on them???

where does it say Cap/Bucky stand there???

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Where in the OP does it say they have weapons?

Unless stated otherwise they have standard equipment, that has been true since you joined in 2008 so don't even pretend that you didn't know.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
where does it say the Aliens spew acid on them???

where does it say Cap/Bucky stand there???

Not how it works. Bucky's standard gear DOESN'T mean a gun. That isn't part of his standard gear. Second, Cap has no guns or weapons and that certainly isn't standard gear for him. Even his shield, which could possibly be considered standard, even that isn't. You see all the time people referencing Cap having his shield. That is a usual reference made explicitly in the OP. There was zero mention of it here.

Silent Master
IOW, you don't understand what standard gear means.

Adam Grimes
Do cap and bucky have both arms and legs?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Grimes back from his run from me. Nice. So tell me, since people are claiming Bucky standard equipment is a gun.... you don't say... So what kind of gun is it?

Adam Grimes
I have to wait the OP confirming they do indeed possess their limbs for this fight!

KuRuPT Thanosi
I accept your concession yet again. No run away little fellow

Silent Master
We get it, you don't understand what standard gear means.

Adam Grimes
I accept your concession yet again. No run away little fellow I don't need confirmation to recognize your struggle at understanding simple concepts. So it's not a surprise your post doesn't make sense, but it's alright bro. thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, what is Bucky's standard gun? Anxiously awaiting answer

Silent Master
Do you know what standard gear means?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I don't need confirmation to recognize your struggle at understanding simple concepts. So it's not a surprise your post doesn't make sense, but it's alright bro. thumb up

Struggle much with the quote function? Doesn't surprise me since you struggle understanding basic concepts and logic is your enemy.

Silent Master
Kind of like how you struggle with such a basic concept as standard gear?

Adam Grimes
Struggle much with the quote function? Doesn't surprise me since you struggle understanding basic concepts and logic is your enemy. -The guy who can't grasp 'standard gear'

Robtard
Standard gear(weapon) for WS would be his tactical combat knife, since we saw him with the same knife in most of his scenes.

Gun is hard to say, since he had a gun in most scenes, but they varied from scene to scene.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
Standard gear(weapon) for WS would be his tactical combat knife, since we saw him with the same knife in most of his scenes.

Gun is hard to say, since he had a gun in most scenes, but they varied from scene to scene.

Yea, but KT doesn't even think the shield is standard gear for Cap.

Robtard
Actually take that back, there was one gun that WS had in many scenes, it was a sub-machine gun in the middle of his upper-back. Looked like some kind of Skorpion.

I would say that counts as "standard", since we consistently saw it.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Which is exactly the point I was making. Silent, Grimes and others feel like Bucky's standard equipment involved a gun. It does not.

Silent Master
Actually take that back, there was one gun that WS had in many scenes, it was a sub-machine gun in the middle of his upper-back. Looked like some kind of Skorpion.

KuRuPT Thanosi

I know the gun you're referring to, and he didn't have it in some scenes as well. I wouldn't take the leap that it's his standard gear. As I said, Cap's shield I can see, but even that is gernally referenced as being there or not. After all he doesn't always carry it around. However, I don't have much issue with it being considered standard gear, though I think it should be specified as him having it.

Silent Master
Yea and Tony should have to be stated as having his armor, Thor having Mjolnir, Green Lantern his ring and Hawkeye his bow.

BruceSkywalker
Not how it works. Bucky's standard gear DOESN'T mean a gun. That isn't part of his standard gear. Second, Cap has no guns or weapons and that certainly isn't standard gear for him. Even his shield, which could possibly be considered standard, even that isn't. You see all the time people referencing Cap having his shield. That is a usual reference made explicitly in the OP. There was zero mention of it here.

yes it does.. that is what standard gear means unless you have no idea what standard gear is??? Cap doesn't have standard gear. WTF?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so his shield isn't standard gear??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA come on now, I'm all for having fun in these threads but this is silly.....

Anyways, Cap/Bucky stomp and stomp hard...

Silent Master
yes it does.. that is what standard gear means unless you have no idea what standard gear is??? Cap doesn't have standard gear. WTF?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so his shield isn't standard gear??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA come one now, I'm all for having fun in these threads but this is silly.....

Basically KT made a dumbass comment and when he was called on it he decided that instead of acknowledging his mistake, he'd double down on his stupidity and argue that characters have to be stated as having their standard gear.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Silent Master
Basically KT made a dumbass comment and when he was called on it he decided that instead of acknowledging his mistake, he'd double down on his stupidity and argue that characters have to be stated as having their standard gear.

its just silly...

KuRuPT Thanosi
yes it does.. that is what standard gear means unless you have no idea what standard gear is??? Cap doesn't have standard gear. WTF?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so his shield isn't standard gear??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA come on now, I'm all for having fun in these threads but this is silly.....

So you're dumb then? From the jump I said Cap's should could be considered standard gear. What the F are you talking about here babbling on like a buffoon. What I said was Cap standard gear doesn't include a weapon. YOU said it does. You also made the claim Bucky's standard gear includes a gun, it does not include a gun. On multiple occasions through multiple posts I said I don't have an issue with Cap's shield being standard equipment. My issue is, that it's still generally said. Many people make threads and SPECIFY Cap has his shield. If everybody knew and thought it was standard... why specify it I the OP? Odd eh. Maybe its because sometimes he's scene without it or just for clarifications purposes.

Silent Master
No, from the jump you were arguing that they had no weapons.

BruceSkywalker
So you're dumb then? From the jump I said Cap's should could be considered standard gear. What the F are you talking about here babbling on like a buffoon. What I said was Cap standard gear doesn't include a weapon. YOU said it does. You also made the claim Bucky's standard gear includes a gun, it does not include a gun. On multiple occasions through multiple posts I said I don't have an issue with Cap's shield being standard equipment. My issue is, that it's still generally said. Many people make threads and SPECIFY Cap has his shield. If everybody knew and thought it was standard... why specify it I the OP? Odd eh. Maybe its because sometimes he's scene without it or just for clarifications purposes.

calm down.. son ... no need for stupidity on your part....

Cap/Bucky stomp and stomp hard...

Aliens were kicked by normal people constantly ...

Cap/Bucky >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>then those normal people....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.