Wei Shen vs Team GTA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47

Nusa105
Idk but i think he got problem with GTAV Trio or Niko Bellic

Jesus McBurger
Gta team has Trevor and CJ who have both broken into military installations and beat individuals trained to kill

RadZoa
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Gta team has Trevor and CJ who have both broken into military installations and beat individuals trained to kill Game mechanics, I haven't played Sleeping Dogs but from waht I've seen Wei Shen should murder these guys.

KingD19
Micheal wins Round 1 for them. He can slow down time and shoot Wei while he's nearly frozen.

Trevor wins the h2h battle, he goes berserker and just beats him to death while ignoring his hits.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Micheal wins Round 1 for them. He can slow down time and shoot Wei while he's nearly frozen.

Trevor wins the h2h battle, he goes berserker and just beats him to death while ignoring his hits. Trevor's gonna have a hard time hitting him while his bones are broken.

KingD19
So he's gonna take down Tommy, CJ(who himself is basically a master fighter skilled in boxing, Cobra Style Kung-Fu, and Dirty Fighting) who can kill people in a few hits, Niko who is a highly trained shoulder and actually broke bones and beat people down in cutscenes, Luis who is pretty buff and is an underground fighting champion, Micheal, and Trevor in berserk mode who gets faster, stronger, and practically invulnerable to blunt force trauma?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
So he's gonna take down Tommy, CJ(who himself is basically a master fighter skilled in boxing, Cobra Style Kung-Fu, and Dirty Fighting) who can kill people in a few hits, Niko who is a highly trained shoulder and actually broke bones and beat people down in cutscenes, Luis who is pretty buff and is an underground fighting champion, Micheal, and Trevor in berserk mode who gets faster, stronger, and practically invulnerable to blunt force trauma? CJ having all that shit is non-canon.
Wei Shen has mastered over 10 different style's and has fought against Masters, these people would be a joke to him, and yes, I've beaten all their games, Niko is slow, Trevor will not be able to hit Wei Shen even once, Trevor getting Berserk Mode does not make him an unstoppable force, he won't be able to move if he gets his bones broken.

Did you play the Island DLC of Sleeping Dogs?

Wei has fought more then 10 black belts at the same time.

Jesus McBurger
Round 1 gta, Round 2 Wei

Dexx-Planet86
tommy beats his ass with a baseball bat

tommy can solo an entire army of highly trained soldiers without taking a single hit

gta characters are on punishers level ask matezoide

wei shen isnt even good as your typical hollywood fodder

gta wtfpwns 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.