Biggest Nexus Whores

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Which characters rely the most on nexuses, amulets, armor, etc. vs. their personal power?

Some candidates:

Sion
Bane
Nihilus
Bane
Vitiate
Bane
Zannah
Bane
Exar Kun
Bane
Naga Sadow
Bane
Freedon Nadd
Bane
Talzin
Bane
Vitiate's guards
Bane
Scourge
Bane

Aurbere
Sidious is a nexus. Wouldn't that make him the biggest nexus whore of all?

The Ellimist
^ nah 'cause the ratio of the nexus amp to his personal power is like 1, unlike like 100 for Bane.

carthage
Darth Bane, Exar Kun, Vitiate

AncientPower
Exar Kun is a dark side nexus as well, he doesn't even need a nexus when he is one.

FreshestSlice
Going by the definition of what a nexus is, every single Jedi, Sith, and random Force Sensitive cabbage is a nexus.

AncientPower
Well this is Star Wars and definitions mean jack all most of the time, Exar Kun along with Emperor Palpatine are two of the greatest focal points of the dark side Luke has ever known. So even if your technicality is applied, Kun is still one of the 'greatest'.

FreshestSlice
It's not that I don't give a shit about "Everything is as bad as the Emperor and I'm weaker than Obi-Wan," Luke's opinion, it's just that...hmm, I guess it is that I don't give a shit about Luke's opinion.

AncientPower
But... it isn't Luke's opinion it's a narrator statement:

FreshestSlice
That's still from Luke's perspective, so..., and that quote isn't even making a comparison, so I'm not sure why it's relevant. Being strong in the Force makes you a focal for it. Congratulations on figuring that out.

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
Exar Kun is a dark side nexus as well, he doesn't even need a nexus when he is one.

All of his feats occur while amped or in the presence of a powerful darkside world. Why is this so hard for you to accept?

AncientPower
Lol no they don't, allow yourself to succumb to your mediocrity in the face of Bart and Ellimist's rise. An hero already.

Sinious
The Ones of Mortis

JKBart
Mace Windu
Yoda
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Dooku
Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.