2016 Deadpool and Ajax vs Wolverine Origins combatants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Deadpool and Ajax fights members of Wolverine's team in separate battles. They get time to recuperate after every round. Which all can they win? The fights

1. Fistifight against Dukes
2. Sword-fight against Origins Wade (all are wearing SWAT helmets in this round)
3. Knife-fight against Origins Sabretooth
4. Gunfight against Agent Zero aka this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1TwsCBSURA
d1TwsCBSURA

KingD19
They lose all of them.

Blob is too strong. Especially Dukes(muscley) not Blob.
Origins Wade is too fast.
Sabretooth is too fast, too strong, too durable, and he heals too fast. He seemed to be immune to practically everything except Logan's Adamantium claws.
Zero is too good with guns.

FrothByte
I think they can actually win against Sabertooth. DP's healing seems much better and his fight skills also seem better. Add Ajax to the mix and Sabertooth is outmuscled.

They lose the other matches though.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, the team could win round 3 IMO, but loses every other fight. Dukes is too strong and durable, Origins Wade is way too fast in melee, and Zero is too quick on the draw.

TheVaultDweller
I don't know about Wade's healing being better than Creed's though. None of Logan's slashes or stabs seemed to really affect him, and appeared to heal pretty much instantly, as I don't ever recall actually seeing him bleed. That being said, I also do not think Creed is by any means too fast for the team, especially 2-on-1.

FrothByte
DP cut off his hand and we watched it grow. I don't think Sabertooth has any feats that compare to that.

TheVaultDweller
That is true, but that did take some time to fully regrow. I guess I mean in the more combat applicable sense. If Deadpool loses a hand in a fight, it's going to be a handicap for at least that situation. All of them are just armed with knives so, either way, it's going to take a hell of an effort for anyone to kill anyone here.

HulkIsHulk
Plus, Ajax HF is pathetic in comparison to the other two. So whoever wins he would die first

KingD19
Armed with a knife(he can't use his claws?) Creed should be strong enough to hack through bones like he had a katana.

Ajax has some heightened durability it seems, but once he starts losing blood or gets hacked up, he's out.

And while DP can take a knife to the skull. It still downed him for a good while from a single stab. Tooth would be tossing him around and filling him full of holes before trying to saw his neck off.

FrothByte
Ajax has heightened strength too. And both Ajax and DP showed better skill than Sabertooth. Besides, who says a knife to the head won't KO Sabertooth?

HulkIsHulk
'cause he is strong enough to overpower them when they go for a stab to the head. Or he could just block it with his hands as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.