Raskta Lsu vs. Shaak Ti [Sabers Only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Battle takes place on Dantooine. Lsu is not amped by Battle Meditation.

Syndicate
Good fight. An argument could be made for either. I'll go with Shaak.

Emperordmb
I'd side with Raskta

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Syndicate
Good fight. An argument could be made for either. I'll go with Shaak. Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd side with Raskta Reasons? smile

Syndicate
Shaak was able to push Galen Marek for the entirety of their fight and nearly killed him only overextending at the very last second which ended in her death. I find that to be about as impressive as holding off Orbalisk Bane.

Tondemonai
She did have a homefield advantage though, and ur wasn't purely a saber contest. Not by any means saying it wasn't impressive, just it wasn't so much of a saber feat as an overall combat feat. I'm not sure how well Raskta would perform against Shaak without BM, and while I'd say that Shaak Ti would take an all out fight I'm siding with Raskta Lsu for pure sabers, but only slightly. I don't know where to really rank her, but if put her just above Shaak in sabers, but overall definitely below Shaak Ti.

Nephthys
Raskta is more skilled but dunno tbh

EmperorSidious2
Shaak ti

Syndicate
Originally posted by Tondemonai
She did have a homefield advantage though, and ur wasn't purely a saber contest. Not by any means saying it wasn't impressive, just it wasn't so much of a saber feat as an overall combat feat. I'm not sure how well Raskta would perform against Shaak without BM, and while I'd say that Shaak Ti would take an all out fight I'm siding with Raskta Lsu for pure sabers, but only slightly. I don't know where to really rank her, but if put her just above Shaak in sabers, but overall definitely below Shaak Ti.

Granted. I took that into account when giving my answer.

carthage
Unamped Raskta probably loses but it's debatable

The Ellimist
Was Lsu's BM amp bigger than Bane's orbalisk amp? IDK

TheDarthBoy
Hmmmm I would say, Raksta in sabers.

MythLord
Either way.

TheDarthBoy
Hey Myth Lord are you Wolf Myth on youtube?

The Ellimist
Pressing Starkiller >>>>>> pressing Bane, if we assume their respective handicaps were a wash.

MythLord
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
Hey Myth Lord are you Wolf Myth on youtube?
No. That's a dumb, moron from ComicVine known as WollfMyth209.
I'm actually Jensaarai.

HELLOOOOOOOO DARTH BOI!!

Syndicate
Originally posted by MythLord
No. That's a dumb, moron from ComicVine known as WollfMyth209.
I'm actually Jensaarai.

HELLOOOOOOOO DARTH BOI!!

Yeah DarthBoy. How could you mistake his brilliance with the retard known as WolfMyth? Apologize peasant.

JKBart
Nice thread, you should make more threads with fodder characters, they're largely unexplored

The Ellimist
I try to with threads like Sirak vs Sidious but nobody wants to give Sidious a shot. sad

The Ellimist
Bump.

Battle meditation amped Raskta might beat OCW Shaak Ti, but no incarnation of Lsu is beating TFU Shaak.

cs_zoltan
Mismatch. Bane era jedi are only worth 1/12th of a PT jedi.

Make it 13 Raskta vs Shaak.

BazookaMaster
Not sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.