Gauntlet: Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
How far can Secura get?

Round 1: Johun Othone
Round 2: Ezra Bridger
Round 3: Fifth Brother
Round 4: Tol Skorr
Round 5: Seventh Sister
Round 6: Kanan Jarrus
Round 7: Grand Inquisitor
Round 8: Maris Brood
Round 9: K'Kruhk (Clone Wars)
Round 10: Ahsoka Tano (TCW)
Round 11: Tholme
Round 12: Barriss Offee
Round 13: Sarro Xaj
Round 14: Luminara Unduli
Round 15: Shaak Ti (RotS)

Setting is here: http://www.bestourism.com/img/items/big/7935/The-Kalahari-Desert-Africa_Deserted-area_14753.jpg

Total Warrior
Loses somewhere between 9 (at worst) and 12

ares834
6 TBH.

Syndicate

Col. Valerian
What are some Secura feats? I don't remember her being that good tbh.

cs_zoltan
14-15

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
What are some Secura feats? I don't remember her being that good tbh. Defeated Aura Sing as a Padawan, held her own against Legend Vos in sabers, survived the battle of Geonosis, achieved the rank of jedi master at a relatively young age. These are the feats i remember, there may be more though.

Fated Xtasy
Hmm interesting thread.

I'll write my thoughts once I'm home from work, Joker.

Atm I'm thinking she can possibly stop at 5(?) But I'll comment on each match individually.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
What are some Secura feats? I don't remember her being that good tbh. She defeated Aurra Sing (though it was slightly circumstantial) and I believe she's quoted to be one of the best duelists in the Order, or something. She held her own against dark side Vos in sabers, but he subsequently ragdolled her. cs_zoltan and ILS know the most about her, though.

Originally posted by ares834
6 TBH. Reasons?

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
14-15 Reasons?

Kurk
Dark Barriss stops her

Syndicate
Kanan is physically stronger then her and more powerful in the Force. While Aayla should be more agile their other physicals are relatively even and any skill gap between the two would be small if one existed.

Tondemonai

Emperordmb
somewhere 5-10

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
How far can Secura get?

She gets as far as i can could get with you if;

A - You were legal

and B - If swear fealty to the BernieBrigade that will start the revolution

Anyways.

She wins, easily.

Ezra above Johun? DMB's gonna give you a talking to. Anyways, She wins very easily.

The Fifth Brother is - and I can't believe i'm saying this - lacking finesse and control in his combative style, more so than Savage and that's saying something. His style is sloppy and amateurish, this coupled with his sub-par dueling ability will end in Aayla's favor.

And while his TK abilities are certainly impressive, he severely lacking in the overall control department IMO.

Hmm, it took Tol and that other lady to even place a challenge to Vos, i doubt he will be any trouble to Aayla. She wins 9/10?

This is a rather interesting match up the two are compatible in agility, finesse and skill with the saber.

However, despite that, Aayla being an already skillful user of the lightsaber as a padawan impresses me more than what the Buffy clone can do. Seventh sis is really only comperable with Padawan Aayla, IMO she could not replicate Aayla's more impressive feats as a Jedi Knight.

This is an odd one. While Kanan(the Iteration i assume to be as of Season 2?) has bested Maul(Sorry ILS, that hurt even me) I don't know if I can use that feat to scale him above Aayla as it's confirmed to be a "oneness" thing by FPJ.

That Said Kanan is an impressive fellow, he's incredibly fast, he's got a hella impressive feat against a battalion of Stormtroopers and he's got in-****ing-sane strength. I don't think he could outright overwhelm Aayla, but it does pose a danger, nonetheless Aayla's greater advantage is her better training and duel against Vos, Which are a bit more impressive than Kanan's feats.

It's a tough call but I'll go with Aayla 6/10

Hmm, Aayla is defintely above the likes of Season 1 Kanan, I can soundly see her besting the GI with less difficulty.

8/10

Hmm, Aayla for sure. Maris's coward tactics aren't going to saver her from someone who can also use the technique and has better sense feats.

8/10

Aayla? Going off her duel with Vos versus K'Kruhk's fight with him, she seems more impressive.

8/10

Eh, Aayla's a master/Knight, Ahsoka is a Padawan at this stage. /shrug

TCW movie Ahsoka loses soundly 9/10. TCWS5 Ahsoka loses in a decent fight 7-8/10?

I see her stopping right here. Tholme's contend against Dooku for a decent amount of time. briefly fought Vos after months of malnutrition and contending with Bulq long enough to make his escape.

Aayla's good, but i doubt she can easily replicate these feats(Especially the first one) It's a nice fight but Tholme wins 7/10.

Aurbere
Sigh.

Stops at Tholme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.