Darth Zannah's sorcery vs. gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
How does her:

a. Mental assault
b. Tendrils (on Ambria)

fair against the following characters trying to kill her, starting from 50 meters away? Zannah can still defend herself with her lightsaber, although we know that she isn't very good at doing that.

The order might not perfectly progress vs. willpower, so please rate individually.

Warm-up/trash: PoD Bane and Kas'im
1. AotC Anakin
2. Agen Kolar
3. Qui Gon
4. Darth Revan
5. CW Maul
6. Darth Malgus
7. RotS Anakin
8. Dooku
9. Darth Jadus
10. Darth Vader
11. Exar Kun
12. Darth Krayt
13. Luke Skywalker

Tondemonai
A: Wins 1-3 and 7, 10, probably (not solidly) 5, 6, and 10. Could get 8, but not too likely. Doesn't do much to 12 or 13 and barely doesn anything to 4, 9, and 11. The wins are purely from them not having very impressive TP resistance feats that I can remember. Maul is mainly from his having resisted TP assaults before, though Malgus I'm not inclined to say does as well as Maul, but having lived in a time when powerful TP was common, I'd imagine he'd have defenses, but I don't want to assume. The losses are pretty simple, Krayt and Luke resisting Abeloth, Kun resisting Nadd, and Revan having some of the best willpower in the mythos.

B: 1-8 and 10 she probably takes the win purely because I don't see any of them having the reflexes or Force defenses to resist her tendrils for 50 meters before melee range is achieved. 9+ I see pulling wins against her (sans Vader) for some of them (Luke, Jadus) having the capability to dodge them and others the Force defenses to resist them.

BazookaMaster
f5

McP
a2, b4

The Ellimist
up

DarthAnt66
How the hell is Darth Revan fourth?

He has better willpower than everyone listed bar Luke.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
How the hell is Darth Revan fourth?

He has better willpower than everyone listed bar Luke.

As the OP said, it's not perfectly listed by willpower. Although Darth Revan only partially broke free from Vitiate's control.

DarthAnt66
No, he fully broke free.

The Ellimist
Didn't he say that his mind had still been twisted to the dark, but he just managed to wipe his memories of Vitiate's specific commands and existence?

In either case, he broke free while away from DK, just like Tol Braga did.

But I don't think Zannah could do much to him.

SunRazer
Down at 4 for mental, lol.

Not sure about tendrils.

DarthAnt66
Revan's memory of the Mandalorian Wars was flawed. Even after getting his mask back, it's clear there were overlapping and contradictory memories. For example, on the Foundry, Revan's account on how he fell to the dark side was completely different from his summary in the novelization. He's not a reliable source. The book makes clear Revan did not recognize or associate with the terrible dark deeds he committed during the Mandalorian Wars. He believed he fell to the dark side when fighting Vitiate, but in truth he was long prior already a full-fledged dark Jedi who had studied Sith techniques. We can really directly dismiss Revan's claim because it states that Malak and him "blocked out all memory of the Sith and the Emperor," which blatantly isn't true. SWTORE states that Revan went to war for the *specific* reason of uniting the galaxy against the threat the Emperor posed. This is also a central theme in KotOR II. All in all, if Revan only partially broke free from the Emperor's control, he wouldn't have stole the Star Forge for himself, nor wage war against the Jedi with the intent of one day destroying Vitiate. One can say Revan was *indirectly* still under Vitiate's command because he was still fighting the Jedi and the Galactic Republic as planned, and perhaps that's what Drew tried to convey there but failed, but it wasn't due to Vitiate's direct influence.

The Ellimist
Alright, I'll trust your word on that one.

Azronger
4, 11, 12, and 13 can resist her mental attacks. Only 13 can resist her tendrils.

SunRazer
Is it outright resisting her tendrils, or beating her once she's summoned them?

chingchangwalla
Loses to Revan and anyone beyond 10.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Down at 4 for mental, lol.

Not sure about tendrils.

Azronger

Luke won't be disintegrated if he touches them. That's what I meant.

SunRazer
No, I'm asking the OP, so I can decide where she stops.

The Ellimist

The latter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.