Most dominating telepaths in the mythos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
IMHO:

1. Lord Nyax
2. UnuThul
T-3. Palpatine
T-3. Valkorion
T-3. Talzin
6. Abeloth
7. Revan

Some, like Luke and Yoda, are kinda wildcards because they aren't going to show-off here.

Nephthys
Valkorion

Beniboybling
Lel.

>Couldn't tell Scourge was lying to his face.
>Can't dominate the Outlander's mind without permission.
>Palpatine can read and dominate Vader's mind from lightyears away.

GG. smile

The_Tempest
Forcing Vader to bend the knee from across the galaxy is a lot cooler than scaring Scourge on a dark side nexus.

cs_zoltan
Scourge is a pussy anyway.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Scourge is a pussy anyway.

No shit.

cs_zoltan
Yes shit.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Forcing Vader to bend the knee from across the galaxy is a lot cooler than scaring Scourge on a dark side nexus. Forcing Luke to bend the knee and forget his name in the process was also pretty cool. smile

The Ellimist
^ one of the best TP feats in the mythos tbh

It was on a nexus though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dominating 8,000 of the galaxy's most powerful sith + Ziost an TP tbh smile

The Ellimist
It wasn't 8000 of the most powerful sith, just the survivors of Ragnos's fall.

There appear to be two kinds of TP applications; those against individuals and those against large populations. The former's most impressive examples are probably Lord Nyax and UnuThul almost dominating Luke. The latter probably goes to Vitiate and Ziost, although Palpatine's Coruscant mindwipe might be more impressive on a refinement level.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dominating 8,000 of the galaxy's most powerful sith + Ziost an TP tbh smile Who willing submitted to his ritual + possession isn't really TP.

Sidious erased the minds of millions tho. smile

The Ellimist
* trillions, maybe quadrillions

SunRazer
Over a trillion people inhabit Coruscant.

SunRazer
I don't think Talzin's on par with Valkorion and Palpatine in telepathy.

JKBart
billions of Bane essences crying out in excruciating paine smile

Fated Xtasy
Bane still beats Inquizzy Bart :3

Emperordmb
Watch as Inquizzy Bart ends up being a character in Season 3 of Rebels

NewGuy01
Was about to say, what has Talzin ever accomplished as a telepath?

SunRazer
Communicated with people, lol. I don't think her Illusions were the telepathic type, either.

red8
Talzin dominated Dooku's mind twice.

I think the first time was with some voodoo doll ritual and the second time was some sort of essence transfer. Maybe you could count the second time as an application of TP, not sure?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The Ellimist
* trillions, maybe quadrillions Oh? I thought he only erased the minds of some of its citzenry.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion. No ifs and buts about it.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Forcing Vader to bend the knee from across the galaxy is a lot cooler than scaring Scourge on a dark side nexus.
Vitiate did the same to Exal Kressh from across the galaxy.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Oh? I thought he only erased the minds of some of its citzenry.

To bury an SSD. On a planet as densely populated as coruscant with an object that massive... That's a lot of people.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate did the same to Exal Kressh from across the galaxy.

lol @ Kressh being comparable to Vader at all.

The_Tempest
I'm on my phone, so could someone other than SWL refresh my memory of that feat?

SunRazer
He basically taunts her across the galaxy and brings her to her knees.

The_Tempest
When? Does she drop to her knees in despair or because he literally brought her there?

SunRazer
Probably the latter. He tells her to "submit" and that "you are nothing". And she's seen on her knees as he does that.

The_Tempest
Where in the timeline is this? Where was he?

SunRazer
Early in the Great Galactic War. So well before the events of TOR - about 35 years before.

The_Tempest
Ok. Anyone got scans?

SunRazer
Well, there's this from Legend's RT.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138626/3778641-emperor_taunt.png

NewGuy01
Regardless, Kressh is one of Vitiate's children. He imparted part of his essence into her beforehand via ritual. The situation is not the same, temp.

SunRazer
Indeed. We know he can possess his children at will and speak through them and appear in visions to them.

Not to mention Vader >>> Kressh.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by red8
Talzin dominated Dooku's mind twice.

I think the first time was with some voodoo doll ritual and the second time was some sort of essence transfer. Maybe you could count the second time as an application of TP, not sure?
That voodoo shit was not mental domination, it was an attack on Dooku's body.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Oh? I thought he only erased the minds of some of its citzenry.

If social media or any form of long distance communication exists, it has to be a lot more.

Beniboybling
Fair point.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Regardless, Kressh is one of Vitiate's children. He imparted part of his essence into her beforehand via ritual. The situation is not the same, temp.
Exal Kressh was not a child of the Emperor. She refused to become one.

NewGuy01
"He hollowed me and filled me with his strength." Past tense.

SunRazer
She was the first of his Children, lmao. It's just that while she had control of her body, she decided not to serve the Emperor.

The Ellimist
I may have been wrong about Talzin then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.