R.I.P. Prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
One of the greatest musical artists of all time, he will be missed.

Surtur
I mean I truly can't think of a single song of his I liked but..it sucks he died.

Jmanghan
I loved Purple Rain.

The guy was amazing in my opinion.

Surtur
Actually now that I think about it..I kinda liked the song "1999". Maybe it's because I graduated grammar school in the year 2000 so they used that song a lot for some reason.

carthage
RIP

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually now that I think about it..I kinda liked the song "1999". Maybe it's because I graduated grammar school in the year 2000 so they used that song a lot for some reason.

Come on... Kiss, Little Red Corvette, Let's Go Crazy, Purple Rain, all great. Dude might have being a minuscule little freak, but his musical talents cannot be denied.

Surtur
Well..I can't say I like those much, but like I said there is at least one song I liked. It always sucks when a legend of any kind dies. I just keep thinking about those Dave Chappelle skits where he plays Prince and they play basketball.

Zack M
Originally posted by Robtard
Come on... Kiss, Little Red Corvette, Let's Go Crazy, Purple Rain, all great. Dude might have being a minuscule little freak, but his musical talents cannot be denied.

Erotic City is one of my favorite songs. The ones you mentioned are great, too. RIP.

meep-meep
Prince was the shiznit. He will be remembered.

Stoic
My favorite song of his was the Beautiful Ones.

RIP Prince, you'll be missed.

Stoic
I found it extremely strange that Prince's first love Vanity died on Feb 15, 2016 and he died so soon after.

Jmanghan
Maybe it was fate bringing them together or something.

Kelly_Bean
I grew up listening to Prince. Saddens me that he's gone..😞

retuseqq
dam w

Neha
Good movie

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Neha
Good movie What?

sathishntfu
RIP Prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.