Exar Kun VS Darth Zannah(Tendrils Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Read.

So Kun has unleashed tendrils on a lesser nexus and Zannah unleashed the tentacles on a strong AF nexus.

How do they fair against one another while on even Ground?(that is to say on Ambria)

The Two are allowed to use their sabers to defend against the tendrils.

AncientPower
I'd say Kun because his living prime should have a much easier time, secondly, Zannah seemed to take an awful long time to pop hers out.

NewGuy01
Kun's tendrils are illusions. Zannah's can rot your arm off. erm

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kun's tendrils are illusions. Zannah's can rot your arm off. erm

Didn't seem that way in the book, tbh.

Idk. To me the effectiveness of the tendrils has a lot to do with the power of the Nexus' from which they're spawned from.(Seeing as they're basically Dark Side Energy in one of its purest forms)

IMHO, if Kun was on an extremely powerful and potent Nexus like Ambria he could do just as much damage.

Idk, it's just a thought i considered interesting.

AncientPower
Tendrils that poison your body and render you comatose with no effective remedy, a much more powerful living Exar Kun would undoubtedly be capable of much more.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Didn't seem that way in the book, tbh.

Really? Because in my copy Luke calls the tendrils "illusory vipers".

AncientPower
Yeh well Zannah's don't seem very different, 'wispy', 'dark smoke'.

MythLord
They hentai eachother to death.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by MythLord
They hentai eachother to death.

SunRazer
Honestly, Exar should just win on the account of being more powerful and the better Sorcerer.

Tondemonai
^thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.