Jedi Dooku vs. Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Jaina as of Fate of the Jedi Apocalypse

Round 1: Lightsabers only
Round 2: All out fight

Kurk
Dooku, simply because I'm biased.

EmperorSidious2
Dooku

cs_zoltan
kek. Dooku after falling to the dark side became a lot more powerful, which was still "only" Windu tier. Jedi Dooku loses decisively.

SunRazer
Dooku was rivalling and occasionally outsparring TPM Mace and was widely reputed to be one of the best swordsmen in all of history. He's at least giving Jaina a good run for her money in sabers.

For Force, I can't remember anything about the Count other than being a noted user of telekinesis and being one of the most powerful Jedi in history. And that he knew Healing powers.

NewGuy01
He was the strongest force user bar Yoda. Other than that we really don't know much.

Syndicate
Dooku gives Jaina a good fight and might even take an even split or majority in sabers. Overall though it goes to Jaina.

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
For Force, I can't remember anything about the Count other than being a noted user of telekinesis and being one of the most powerful Jedi in history. And that he knew Healing powers.
He was far greater than his peers or some shit like that, as well.

EmperorSidious2
They should make a novel about Dooku being a Jedi.

The Ellimist
Jaina should be stronger if we extrapolate from her Skywalker potential + years of training, but she has basically no impressive feats. We just know that she's significantly weaker than Caedus.

IIRC didn't she challenge Kyp in a duel once?

hutchy1345
I'd say by the last time we see her she is kyp level tho
But that's totally based off of speculation and skywalker logic
so flimsy at best

carthage
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Jaina should be stronger if we extrapolate from her Skywalker potential + years of training, but she has basically no impressive feats. We just know that she's significantly weaker than Caedus.

IIRC didn't she challenge Kyp in a duel once?

That fight with Kyp was 15 years before her prime in the Middle of the Vong war in Dark Journey, after that she held off multiple Vong slayers which as you know were problems for Kyp in TUF. As of FOTJ Apocalypse she's well above Kyle, Kyp, Corran, Leia, Mara, Saba, and more or less second only to Luke after the death of her brother.

SunRazer
Originally posted by MythLord
He was far greater than his peers or some shit like that, as well.

Yeah, he has some fluff about "having far more knowledge of the Force" than his peers, and Yoda considered him the Order's most powerful student. It stands to reason that he poses a challenge to Jaina in all categories.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.