Is Obama trying to get more Muslims in the UK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supraman
By making them remain in Europe? England will obey the U.S. is this his plan?

Surtur
It sounds like you're trying to say Obama doesn't want muslims in this country. Which means the UK will have a petition next week asking to ban him from their country.

It's xyz!
Obama is just playing world politics. He doesn't realise why the uk wants to leave, and it's not just Muslims.

Peace Keeper
England deserves what it gets.

FinalAnswer
Yeah, damn crumpet eating bastards.

Surtur
Something something limey bastards.

roughrider
Islam can't be too stable a religion if so many people in vast numbers are fleeing the countries where it's prevalent. Catholics, Protestants, Jews seem to like the countries they are in, for the most part.

jaden101
Obama is making the UK stay in the EU is he?

OK then. If you say so.

Robtard
http://45.media.tumblr.com/a940b245c8a9fac5bc0f0d73aafe85cb/tumblr_mzsfu8tbXR1rrkahjo4_250.gif

Peace Keeper
The sjw pc culture makes Europe easy to rape and pillage. Muslims are literally robbing, killing, raping women and children in droves and its covered up and if you mention it, youre instantly called a racist there.
I was in paris along with another kmc member, the day of the attack and the prevailing thought was "whatd we do to deserve THIS!" And "THIS has nothing to do with islam!". They knew where they were hold up in that Muslim area but didn't want to go in and get them because they didn't want to offend the Muslims who were hiding them.

In Germany, the state department doesn't allow the media to report the many sexual assaults by migrants. In England, Muslims raped over 1500 children and the police were told not to stop it by the government.

Surtur
Originally posted by Peace Keeper
In Germany, the state department doesn't allow the media to report the many sexual assaults by migrants. In England, Muslims raped over 1500 children and the police were told not to stop it by the government.

These are some hefty accusations, what is their source?

Peace Keeper
Originally posted by Surtur
These are some hefty accusations, what is their source?

Its common knowledge, I thought. Im not talking about you, but the GDF ask for sources on the most mundane facts.

"Water is wet??? Source??"

Omega Vision
I'd have to say "no."

He's trying to convince the UK voters that leaving the EU would cause a shitstorm.

Surtur
I wasn't aware that in Germany you aren't allowed to report sexual assaults by migrants in the media. I guess I could see some people try to justify that by saying it would cause some kind of hysteria and make people think all migrants are rapists.

But I would think if in England the police were told to not interfere when muslims rape children..that would be some major news.

I do remember hearing about the one soldier who beat down some general who was a child molester and the soldier got punished, but that wasn't in Germany.

Peace Keeper
German media censorship...one of many http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/15/mass-media-migrant-rape-cover-up-huffpo-indy-metro-rt-claim-cologne-sex-abusers-not-refugees-german-prosecutor-total-nonsense/

Rape of 1400 coverup...first on Googlehttps://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/uk-muslim-group-boycotts-threatens-police-over-investigation-of-muslim-rape-gangs-that-destroyed-lives-of-1400-girls

Regressive Rob will "lol at -insert website name-", but they were just the first of hundreds of articles listed.

Peace Keeper
I wasn't aware that in Germany you aren't allowed to report sexual assaults by migrants in the media. I guess I could see some people try to justify that by saying it would cause some kind of hysteria and make people think all migrants are rapists.

But I would think if in England the police were told to not interfere when muslims rape children..that would be some major news.

I do remember hearing about the one soldier who beat down some general who was a child molester and the soldier got punished, but that wasn't in Germany. it WAS major news, but the regressive left refuses to cover it.
Its Muslim culture to think pedophilia is ok. Muhammad was a pedophile. The 72 virgins aren't female or of age, they are young boys.

Surtur
Okay that is some seriously disturbing shit..those articles..damn. What the f*ck is going on over there?

Robtard
Okay that is some seriously disturbing shit..those articles..damn. What the f*ck is going on over there?

After you read the breitbart article, do yourself a favor and read some others, like this one on the matter:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/06/tensions-rise-in-germany-over-handling-of-mass-sexual-assaults-in-cologne

Peace Keeper
Lol at the guardian. You may as well linked aljazeera.com

Truth is 99% of Muslims are ok people, but it only takes a few percent of millions to make it not worth the risk. Sadly, Merkel has banned or highly discouraged ANY negative press on Muslims, especially fugees.

She and her lackies actively go after anyone who says anything negative about Muslims. Bring them up on hate crimes etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.