Movie Villains...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0mega Spawn
What movie villain who's plans for world domination and or changes didn't actually sound bad.

Don't be afraid to side with the villain for a change people.

Arachnid1
Ozymandias. Kill millions to save billions? Worth it.

JK?

juggerman
I was gonna say Ozy but he wasn't after world domination as the OP requires

EDIT: Nvm Op says "or changes"

Yeah Ozy is a fair choice as he is saving more lives in the end

Inhuman
In the spirit of siding with the villain...

The Dean in Ferris beullers day off was in the right.

Its his job to keep kids from ditching and make sure they are in school.
Plus hes getting payed with tax payers money.
He was a dick but was just trying to do his job.

juggerman
Smokey in Smokey and the Bandit was also just trying to do his job.

Or really any cop in a crime movie where the criminals are the heroes

TheVaultDweller
Lex Luthor, from BvS. eek!

All he really wanted was for Earth to have a spiky cave troll as a mascot.

TethAdamTheRock
Joker. All he wanted to do was to stop the crooked system of authority

Nuke Nixon
Andrew Detmer in Chronicle, you get crapped on and bullied and then get some superpowers of course you're going to get a little aggro and wreck stuff.

jaden101
Pinky and the brain.

Inhuman
Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

He was just trying to find and rescue Belle from a fuqing monster that kidnapped her and locked her in his castle.

BruceSkywalker
best villain , The Joker from TDK...

worst villain, EisenLex , man he stunk

0mega Spawn
The Lizard ASM

He wanted to eliminate weakness in the human race and to become lizards themselves and have longer life spans, insane strength, and ridiculous healing factors... doesn't sound too bad to me no expression

jinXed by JaNx
The James Bond villain in, tomorrow never dies just wanted to control the media. I liked the idea that he didn't want to destroy or control the world. He just wanted to control the media

Firefly218
the shark in jaws was just really hungry

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The James Bond villain in, tomorrow never dies just wanted to control the media. I liked the idea that he didn't want to destroy or control the world. He just wanted to control the media
thumb down for having his hot wife killed though.

I wanted to say EisenLuthor and why here as a joke, but I just can't do that even. He didn't even have a reason to hate Superman. If anything, he only benefited from Supes with the destruction he caused and then doing the reconstruction/restoration of the city that brought him to fame.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
The Lizard ASM

He wanted to eliminate weakness in the human race and to become lizards themselves and have longer life spans, insane strength, and ridiculous healing factors... doesn't sound too bad to me no expression

But just imagine how silly everyone would look when wearing hats.

Kazenji
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

But on the other hand he was using the media start up a war.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
But just imagine how silly everyone would look when wearing hats.

But imagine the new fashion that would emerge... hats would certainly take on some new shapes

Flyattractor
Akan from Hardcore Henry had the same plot as the Deadpool villain except it didn't have any guesswork attached to it.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
But imagine the new fashion that would emerge... hats would certainly take on some new shapes

But I wanted Lizardmen in funny fedoras. sad

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
thumb down for having his hot wife killed though.

I wanted to say EisenLuthor and why here as a joke, but I just can't do that even. He didn't even have a reason to hate Superman. If anything, he only benefited from Supes with the destruction he caused and then doing the reconstruction/restoration of the city that brought him to fame.

Yea, she did add some nice scenery to the movie huh? Lol

Lexenberg didn't have a justifiable reason to do anything that he did in that movie lol much like batman had no reason to kill Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.