Rank Superman Herald of Galactus/Superman Prime 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111214034/4427008-superman-herald-of-galactus.jpeg

Given the fact that one character was basically in a one shot, and the other appears more often, has more feats, does this future Superman seem more powerful than the Power Cosmic infused version to everyone?
Is Herald Superman a Dr. Manhattan "lots of lip service/didnt do enough" type?

Unsure if the above pictured crossover's considered canon (though Superman used jointly owned character Access to get to the MU).
In any case, just wondering.
I know there are Superman fans here obviously, and i'd like to know what they think of the two versions.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111151115/3684458-3249954563-28639.jpg

Galan007
Superman Prime should be vastly more powerful.

-His powers were gleaned "from the very edge of time and space."
-He spent ~15,000 years inside the heart of the sun.
-He had a pre-Johns-era GL ring.

In short: his powers were massively bolstered by The Source, he'd been sundipping for several millennia, and he has one of the most powerful weapons in the universe.

Hell, the fact that he is solely responsible for empowering the entire Superman Dynasty speaks volumes concerning his power.

riv6672
^^^Neat.

Surtur
Reed says Heraldman is the second most powerful being in existence, but since Galactus isn't the #1 most powerful being I guess Galactus made a herald more powerful then even he is?

Anyways, didn't it say in one of the comics that Prime was a multiversal overseer by that point?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Galan007

In short: his powers were massively bolstered by The Source, he'd been sundipping for several millennia, and he has one of the most powerful weapons in the universe.

Hell, the fact that he is solely responsible for empowering the entire Superman Dynasty speaks volumes concerning his power.

I don't know why but I have the feeling that the New 52 Superman could be the Superman Prime.

DC introduced a Super-sun and Supes will be "removed" for his pre-52 counterpart.

I can totally feel him hiding in the Sun to avoid dying.

TethAdamTheRock
I think he would be Trans tier at best

riv6672
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I don't know why but I have the feeling that the New 52 Superman could be the Superman Prime.

DC introduced a Super-sun and Supes will be "removed" for his pre-52 counterpart.

I can totally feel him hiding in the Sun to avoid dying.
Thats an interesting theory.

CatL18
Originally posted by Galan007

I know that SMPOM is featless.
But, why is he treated as weakling?
I think only implication and statement can put him at very high tier.
SMPOM given omnipotent power from Source is confirmed,isn't he?

riv6672
I think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.