Top 10 Force Feats of Destruction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Just interested to see what you guys would rank as the top showings of destruction caused by the Force.

NewGuy01
Palpatine's Force Storms, Vitiate/Nihilus' planetary Death Fields, and Abeloth's city-melting rage are obvious contenders.

carthage
Didn't she blow up Sinkhole station as well?

The Ellimist
Bane destroying boxes and tents obv

SunRazer
Originally posted by carthage
Didn't she blow up Sinkhole station as well?

Yes.

Nephthys
Vitiate's destructions of Nathema and Ziost. The Dread Masters wiping out fleets. Sadow blowing up stars.

SunRazer
Blowing up stars, despite its circumstantial nature, could well be the most destructive usage of the Force in history. Although I'm pretty sure other sources describe it as just collapsing the core or something, but I suppose that's more or less blowing up the star.

The_Tempest
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/Comics%20Companion%20Force%20Storm_zpsopa0whwd.png

With respect to destructive capability, the Emperor's Force storms are number 1.

SunRazer
Can anyone provide a ranked list like I've asked?

Fated Xtasy
Excluding abeloth

Sheev
Vitiate
Nihilus
Kun's drain ritual thing.
Bane's death field

TK Wise.

Vader
Starkiller
Jedi-Sith Clones

Possibly the most in-fvcking-sane feat of destruction has to be Dorsk 81 force pushing a fleet away.

It may not have ended in their deaths, but damn imagine if he was a Sith.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Greenlit22
I don't get it. Why does it say all of space, and then republic fleet? Shouldn't it be reversed or not mentioned the republic fleet at all, since all of space would include the republic fleet? At any rate, the damage done by his force storm was minimal. Valky wiped out both Nathema and Ziost.

It says "including" the New Republic fleet, which was the immediate and intended target. The sentence doesn't make it mutually exclusive, but rather inclusive.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by The_Tempest
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/Comics%20Companion%20Force%20Storm_zpsopa0whwd.png

With respect to destructive capability, the Emperor's Force storms are number 1.

Sinious
@ Xtasy,

You don't have to exclude Abeloth. Both Siidous and Vitiate have demonstrated more destructive force powers.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
@ Xtasy,

You don't have to exclude Abeloth. Both Siidous and Vitiate have demonstrated more destructive force powers.
http://reaction.club/r/96e6295.gif

Sinious
Well their feats are more destructive so...

The Ellimist
Naga Sadow's star busting

Palpatine's Force storms

Abeloth destroying Sinkhole
Vitiate and Ziost
Nihilus
Dorsk 81

NewGuy01
Forgot Sadow, yeah, him too.

SunRazer
We all forgot Aleema Keto.

The Ellimist
I wonder if Bioware is going to have Valkorion bust a planet Death-Star style.

The Merchant
The wall of Light burning the surface of Yavin IV

SunRazer
Indeed, I forgot about that. Also, what about that failed Sorceress' ritual on Ambria?

S_W_LeGenD
1. Naga Sadow's feat of making a Star go supernova comes at top. But this was made possible through the use of some ancient Sith crystals wielded like a superweapon.

2. Darth Nihilus and Vitiate reducing an entire planet to barren wasteland with extremely powerful expressions of Force Drain. Both planets were harmed beyond the point of recovery.

3. A massive expression of Wall of Light scorching the surface of planet Yavin 4. Thousands of Jedi pulled this off collectively.

4. Palpatine's showings with Force Storm. Though below the scale of Ziost and Katarr based events, one of the Palpatine's Force Storms destroyed an entire fleet of Starships and a military compound of the Alliance.

"One of the Emperor's Force Storms destroyed the Alliance base on the moon of Da Soocha and the entire fleet above it. Every day I'm reminded how lucky we are that Palpatine is lost to Chaos forever." (Luke Skywalker)

5. Abeloth's feat of destroying the Sinkhole station

6. Exal Kressh's actions that led to fall of a massive Space Colony on the surface of the planet below.

7. Darth Bane and several Sith, collectively, setting large swaths of land on fire on Ruusan.

NewGuy01
That last one was more of a chain reaction than anything, though.

SunRazer
The Thought Bomb (maybe even the earlier wildfire ritual in PoD) are still worth mentioning as some of the most destructive feats of the Force ever, just of a lower magnitude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.