The Emperor's Wraths Run The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Scourge and the second Wrath, in their respective primes, join up to vanquish the Emperor's foes. Bloodlust and prime versions for all.

Warmup - Darth Skotia

1 - Darth Maladi and Darth Talon

2 - Darth Bane

3 - Darth Vader

4 - Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress

5 - Darth Malgus and Darth Marr

Bonus: Scourge convinces Wrath II that Emperor Vitiate (as of vanilla TOR) is a threat to all life in the galaxy. The two ambush the Emperor in his throne room in the Dark Temple. Do they prevail?

Beniboybling
As in KotFE prime?

SunRazer
How about one round for vanilla TOR prime and another for KotFE prime?

Beniboybling
Well I won't comment on KotFE as I haven't played the most recent chapter, but for TOR they stop at Vader.

SunRazer
Both of them not being able to beat Vader is a bit embarrassing for the TOR gang, but I suspect that they won't agree with that. How easily does Vader triumph?

Nephthys
Ignoring Bane, I could see them losing to Malgus and Marr in Vanilla but in KotfE they make it to Vitiate.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by SunRazer
Both of them not being able to beat Vader is a bit embarrassing for the TOR gang, but I suspect that they won't agree with that. How easily does Vader triumph? Well the Wrath around his TOR prime needed more help than Scourge just to take down Malgus, so it's seems only reasonable the pair would fail against Vader.

And I'm imagine with difficulty, but nonetheless decisively.

SunRazer
You reckon Bane solos them both?

Nephthys
Yes.

And Scourge and the Wrath can take Vader for sure, it'd just be an incredible fight. Malgus did put up a great fight against the team, but two of them were non force sensitives he could ragdoll, which is precisely what indicates he did so well.

Beniboybling
Fortunately Vader can ragdoll here as well. wink

EDIT: And 3 protags still >> Scourge. In fact either one of the Force wielding protags are greater than him.

Nephthys
I really doubt Vader can ragdoll Scourge while fighting the Wrath. He's never done anything like that. Malgus also lost that fight remember.

Beniboybling
That's a rather strange claim to make considering you just acknowledged Malgus could when under greater pressure.

And yes Malgus did lose, but I'm accounting for the fact that Vader wields powers in considerable excess to Vader. thumb up

Nephthys
Malgus being able to do something doesn't mean Vader can. Sidious did say his feats have never been replicated.

Um, might want to rethink that sentence. :I

SunRazer
Vader's telekinetic feats are several orders of magnitude beyond Scourge's, tbh. I could see a ragdoll happening, especially once Vader gets angry.

Nephthys
I'm aware of that. I just don't think he can ragdoll him while fighting the Wrath. Vader's never demonstrated that kind of multi-tasking before.

SunRazer
If he's enraged, I could see Vader Pushing away the Wrath long enough for him to ragdoll Scourge into his saber. For that matter, he might do what Dooku did to Tiplee.

Nephthys
Lets not script the fight. I don't think he'd dominate them enough to do that reliably. They take a majority.

SunRazer
He's already bloodlusted here (which means his anger will only worsen), and he was melting durasteel as a mere side effect of his rage in LotJ. I think he can ragdoll Scourge for a majority in this state.

Nephthys
I know he can ragdoll Scourge. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beniboybling
You're appealing to an absence of evidence, Neph. Vader has powers well in excess, and in every conceivable way, to the likes of Count Dooku, who was able to apply TK in this manner against a superior duo. He has some of the great TK feats in mythos, and as far as multi-tasking goes, has applied TK while piloting a TIE fighter and entirely without gesturing while engaged in lightsaber combat.

Finally he's been described as moving "almost as one" with Darth Sidious, so as if the Wrath or Scourge will be able to pressure him to the extent he can't even gesture when they barely keep up.

Oh and as far as Sidious' comment regading Malgus goes, it's dated before Vader did a single thing, and doesn't even apply to Canon. Vader >> Malgus, even Legend is coming to realise this fact. smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
I know he can ragdoll Scourge. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean enough to remove him from the fight as Dooku did Obi-Wan. Then he solos Wrath.

Nephthys
Scourge is tougher than Obi-Wan. He's a tank in heavy armor and with shields.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
You're appealing to an absence of evidence, Neph. Vader has powers well in excess, and in every conceivable way, to the likes of Count Dooku, who was able to apply TK in this manner against a superior duo. He has some of the great TK feats in mythos, and as far as multi-tasking goes, has applied TK while piloting a TIE fighter and entirely without gesturing while engaged in lightsaber combat.

Finally he's been described as moving "almost as one" with Darth Sidious, so as if the Wrath or Scourge will be able to pressure him to the extent he can't even gesture when they barely keep up.

Oh and as far as Sidious' comment regading Malgus goes, it's dated before Vader did a single thing, and doesn't even apply to Canon. Vader >> Malgus, even Legend is coming to realise this fact. smile

Because there is an absence of evidence. You're just relying on ABC logic. Vader has never shown the ability to ragdoll a powerful force user + 2 Boba Fett level non-force sensitives while dueling someone else and telepathically filling their mind with doubt. Malgus' multi-tasking abilities are immense, hence why he can use Force Maelstrom. Vader doesn't compare.

Also when the hell did he do that TIE fighter thing?

SunRazer
Obi-Wan's durability feats are incredible, and Vader >> Dooku in telekinetic power as well.

Nephthys
You're both just using ABC logic. "Dooku could do it to Obi-Wan so obviously Vader can", "Malgus could do it so obviously Vader can". Vader fights differently from those two and has different attributes, try actually proving something Vader can do instead of using obvious logical fallacies.

SunRazer
How is that ABC logic? Vader's the superior telekinetic to Scourge by a large enough margin to ragdoll him ala Obi-Wan, and you agreed with me.

Nephthys
I also said I doubted he could ragdoll him while also fighting the Wrath

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Vader cannot defeat two Emperor's Wrath, IMO.

The first Emperor's Wrath have shatterpoint and a unique talent that enabled him to fuel his power through the emotions (such as fear) of the opponent. He is well-protected and have incredible experience under his belt. He also had sufficient raw power to sent Hero of Tython and his companion packing across the hall with a wave of energy.

The second Emperor's Wrath have his own share of merits and capabilities. He defeated some of the most powerful Sith in the Empire such as Lord Draahg, Darth Vengean and Darth Baras on separate occasions.

SunRazer
I also said I doubted he could ragdoll him while also fighting the Wrath

Okay, lol.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Well I won't comment on KotFE as I haven't played the most recent chapter, but for TOR they stop at Vader.
Both lose to Vader. That might change in August, but as of now, they get shit on.

Beniboybling
Because there is an absence of evidence. You're just relying on ABC logic.Which is not evidence of absence. "Vader's never done it so he can't" in the face of all the evidence that he can is faulty logic and a silly argument, especially since Vader has never been in a situation like this.

Also, are you going to address to my response it its entirety, or just cherry pick what you feel like?And Malgus' confrontation is not the same as this one, that's a red herring, though I will point out that your argument is entirely dependent on taking game mechanics at face value. In Vader Down, he telekinetically diverts some missiles while piloting his fighter.

carthage

The Ellimist
Lol @ them passing 3. Thanks to TFU, Vader crushes pretty much everyone in TOR outside of maybe Vitiate/Revan/Jadus(?) like bugs.

Tondemonai
Vanilla: 3.

KotFE: clear

Lose bonus both rounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.