Darth Malgus runs the Dooku gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Full regen after each round

Warm up exercise: lift 12 obelisks each weighing several tons
Warm up opponent: Pre-Vizsla

Round 1: AotC Kenobi and Skywalker
Round 2: Mid CW Skywalker
Round 3: Late CW Skywalker
Round 4: Savage and Ventress (bloodlusted Savage towards end of round)
Round 5: Ventress and nightsisters (Malgus is blind and in his PJs)
Round 6: Late CW Kenobi and Skywalker (must injure one to pass)
Round 7: RotS Kenobi and Skywalker (must injure one to pass)

Boss: AotC Yoda (must last 30 seconds)

MythLord
Falls from 4-7.

ILS
Probably 2-4. No more. 5 should be lower tbh.

Sinious
R4: hard to gauge, unless he kills Ventress before Savage gets enraged. If Savage's rage causes him to turn on Ventress at the end like he did when he was fighting Dooku, then Malgus will be the one coming out alive from that conflict.
R5: It's difficult to know how a character would perform in such specific circumstances. Since lightning seems to work on the sisters well, I doubt they'd be able to kill him before he fries them.
R6-7: He'll simply wreck Kenobi each round if the objective is to injure one.
R8: Yoda destroys, but if he is supposed to fight Malgus like he fought Dooku, then Malgus would definitely survive this conflict for longer than 30 seconds. He'd keep the force fight longer, go for a maelstrom etc. He'd definitely lose at the end, but if lasting 30 seconds against an unwilling Yoda allows him to pass the round, Malgus clears this gauntlet.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Sinious
R4: hard to gauge, unless he kills Ventress before Savage gets enraged. If Savage's rage causes him to turn on Ventress at the end like he did when he was fighting Dooku, then Malgus will be the one coming out alive from that conflict.
R5: It's difficult to know how a character would perform in such specific circumstances. Since lightning seems to work on the sisters well, I doubt they'd be able to kill him before he fries them.
R6-7: He'll simply wreck Kenobi each round if the objective is to injure one.
R8: Yoda destroys, but if he is supposed to fight Malgus like he fought Dooku, then Malgus would definitely survive this conflict for longer than 30 seconds. He'd keep the force fight longer, go for a maelstrom etc. He'd definitely lose at the end, but if lasting 30 seconds against an unwilling Yoda allows him to pass the round, Malgus clears this gauntlet.

Tondemonai
Clear

Nephthys
Boss

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS

Nephthys
Oh, he just needs to last 30 seconds against Yoda? Clear then.

The Ellimist
Lol

He stops at 3. Also lol @ him being able to tool Obi Wan just because Dooku can.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS

Nephthys
He'd tool Obi-Wan because he's far more powerful than him and can shit on him with the Force with impunity. Dooku's got nothing to do with it, Malgus simply has the feats to one-shot Kenobi.

The_Tempest
Meh. SWTOR feats are clearly exaggerated, so I don't think we can, in good conscience, use them.

The Ellimist
Feats to match padawan Anakin redirecting a giant starship in OCW?

Lol ninja'd by Temp

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Meh. SWTOR feats are clearly exaggerated, so I don't think we can, in good conscience, use them.

You're feeling salty today. What happened to not picking on me?

The_Tempest
This is foreplay. shifty

Nephthys
You being a prick doesn't do anything for me tbh, sorry.

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Fears* to match padawan Anakin redirecting a giant starship in OCW?

Lol ninja'd by Temp

*feats

Ragdolling 3 protags while dueling the 4th and filling their mind with doubts, bringing the Imp team to their knees with lightning and hurling them around with TK, overwhelming the lightsaber defenses of a Jedi who collapsed 2 buildings with lightning and burning holes in his body, immensely growing in power in Deceived to the point of one-shotting Leneer, destroying a squadron of fighters with a force scream, force maelstrom.

Not that the OCW thing is a valid representation of characters abilities.

The Ellimist
Aside from maybe the squadron feat (source?), none of these feats come remotely close to padawan Anakin in the opening stages of the war.

GG

Nephthys
Wow a "no u". Good argument. Classic.

And its the Book of Sith.

The_Tempest
Neph's being a little disingenuous with Malgus's squadron-killing scream. What it did was aggravate the ships' fuel cells and cause them to blow up. It didn't crush or disintegrate them due to its own force. Still impressive, though.

Nephthys
It overloaded them, which would require significant power in it's own right. And there was no disineginuity, he destroyed them like I said.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wow a "no u". Good argument. Classic.

Quite ironic coming from you, but lol @ collapsing unknown buildings being comparable to Skywalker's feat.

Also lol @ him lasting thirty seconds against someone who can TK droid control ships and lift large sections of a mountain.

The_Tempest
It overloaded them, which would require significant power in it's own right. And there was no disineginuity, he destroyed them like I said.

According to what?

FreshestSlice
Malgus is Obi-Wan level, just like Bane, which is why Neph shits on Kenobi so much, because every character he likes hits the wall there and stops.

Nephthys
I've never even considered Kenobi to be on the level of any of the characters I assume you're referring to. So I don't shit on him based on that. I don't really shit on him at all tbh. I think he's Maul-level, which he is.

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Quite ironic coming from you, but lol @ collapsing unknown buildings being comparable to Skywalker's feat.

Also lol @ him lasting thirty seconds against someone who can TK droid control ships and lift large sections of a mountain.

The Jedi collapsed two large buildings on top of Malgus, he held up the rubble on top of him and blew it away and then one-shot him. This was while he was injured, before his massive increase in power in Deceived and 20 years before his prime.

The Ellimist
laughing @ Bane being Obi Wan level. As if Bane could last a minute.

FreshestSlice
I've never even considered Kenobi to be on the level of any of the characters I assume you're referring to. So I don't shit on him based on that. I don't really shit on him at all tbh. I think he's Maul-level, which he is.
Which is exactly where Malgus and Bane are. No one cares about how you publically acknowledge them. Subconsciously, you know they can never go higher, and it eats at you like rot at a log.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You think Malgus can solo the Dread Masters?

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Which is exactly where Malgus and Bane are. No one cares about how you publically acknowledge them. Subconsciously, you know they can never go higher, and it eats at you like rot at a log.

I swear on my mothers life that this is not true. I know no such thing and nary a dark thought clouds my mind on the subject.

FreshestSlice
You do though. It's made you weak.
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You think Malgus can solo the Dread Masters?
Malgus is a pretty bamf combatant, so yeah.

Nephthys
Ok man, whatever you say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

carthage
Why are you taking this so personal Neph?

Nephthys
It isn't, I just thought it'd be a good way to firmly cement my position. It's true, so I have no problems saying it.

I mean I used the word "nary", thats a clue its no big deal.

|King Joker|

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You do though. It's made you weak.

Malgus is a pretty bamf combatant, so yeah.

Even though the Dread TP rape someone superior to Malgus in the HoT? smile

FreshestSlice
Except they didn't.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Except they did twice IIRC. smile

The Ellimist
Might stop at 1.

FreshestSlice
You recall wrong, iirc. uhuh

Where are you getting that from?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Once after Denova and once right before Dread Palace, right?

FreshestSlice
I only recall every protag shrugging it off, unless you're talking about Ops mechanics. I haven't run them in a while.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ll900hh13xw

smile

FreshestSlice
Kek at comparing the player getting caught off guard to them actively facing the Dread Masters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Face it. Across the galaxy Dread > Malgus. smile

FreshestSlice
Malgus would shit on them, tbh. Unless they have insulated armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.